Chapter 5

We get there and look at Alpha Jason, "what is going on?"

Alpha Jason growls and says, "this asshole is suing us and Ravenclaw for slander and thievery. He is claiming it was not him who raped her, but you hired a wolf who looks similar to him to attack you. Had him act out a rape roll call scene to set him up.  He claims once you were in the private room he realized it wasn't your scent, but the she wolf behind you scent. He then left without touching you.

That in fact it was his uncle or cousin whom Liam recently killed who is the father of the pup. That in fact there had been 5 wolves there and not 4 that day you met Liam, who were there. He witnessed it all before any other wolves showed up. He claims you were not 3 days pregnant but over a week pregnant. That the reason I hadn't smelled your pregnancy before the  was you were using some scent blocker."

I start to tremble. "I never used any blocker. I don't want to see him. What if he tries to rape me again."

Quinn spoke up, "I will be there to stop him." That is when I realized he was standing there beside me. I had forgotten he was there.

Alpha Jason said, "no her dad and I are going to this meet up with her. You will go with your dad." He turns and looks at me, "he does not realize that the council has the sheets from that night. They already have collected the DNA from it. They will be collecting DNA from everyone whom he has listed as possible matches. They plan to use my DNA in exchange for my brothers."

Quinn shouted in his Alpha tone that made me jump and I look a little scared, "My f***ing brother has done what? He has brought shame on our pack with his raping of his mate. Then he rejects her publicly after everyone saw him run up the damn stairs and grab her while screaming mate. That a$$hole. That f***ing a$$hole. I swear I am going to kill him."

I reached over and tentatively touched him, "please calm down."

He growled and turned toward me. I took a step back. I could see him fighting with his wolf.  In a deeper voice, "I am sorry I scared you." Quinn then turned Alpha Jason, "I need to run."

"Give me your keys. I will have someone drive your car to where your dad's going to meet you. You can run to him."

Quinn replies, "leave my car here. I will be back. I will run to where dad is and link him to bring an appropriate outfit for meeting the council. I gotta go." He turns and runs in human form behind his car. He is fighting for control as he quickly strips and throws his clothes into his car. He transforms and runs off.

I look at Alpha Jason. I then realize Luna, Dad, mom, Liam and Penny are there. I turn and run to my mom crying, "why is he doing this to me?"

Once I calm down I see Penny walk over. She look at the others and walks me into the packhouse. She leads me to her office while saying over her shoulder, "Let me talk to her alone. Go pack her what she will need."

Liam follows and growls, "you don't have too talk about..."

Penny interrupts and says, "yes, I do. She needs to know she isn't alone. I can pay it forward what was shared with me."

His eyes look full of pain. He kisses her and turns to walk out through the door. He says to everyone, "I am going to head to the training ground and take them out for a run. Also Uncle Jason, With this added threat patrols should be done in squads. Plus lockdown should be implemented. Pull everyone into the pack house and only allowed in courtyard unless at training."

Alpha Jason said, "this is why you will be a good leader. You will be in charge while I escort Ashley to the council. They are sending 6 elite troops to be our escort. They will be here in 2 hours. Her parents are coming with us, and no one else." He then turns and says to me, "Ashley, stay here and talk to Luna Penny. We must be ready to leave in 2 hours and your mom will pack for you and place an outfit out for you to wear. We could be sequestered there for weeks, so be prepared for that." He then turns and walks out of his office. As he closed the door I hear him say, "no one to enter this room. Remind them in an hour Ashley has to get ready."