Chapter 12

Ryan's point of view

Well after they did prove Jace had his fluids on her sheet. They started calling all the people at the party to give witness.  This did include both doctors.

Day 78 of the trial. They finally called Jace to the stands. They had in previous days called upon party guest who repeatedly said the same one of these scenarios...

#1
Her brothers were drinking and had a drink with Jace. Then a few minutes later their sister was announced. Then Jace charged up the steps yelling, "Mate." No one had seen them slip anything into the drink.

Some did or did not witness Jace rejection of her.

#2
They had seen her brothers at the party, but hadn't seen Jace with them.  They saw Jace  barge up claiming mate.

Did or did not witness Jace rejection of her.

#3
They saw Jace drinking at the party, but never saw the brothers by him.

No one in this group witness the rejection

Then even called the brothers who stated the only thing we were drinking and handing out that night was beer. Everyone opened their own bottles. They said we even had a contest who could pop the lid off the farthest using our claw.

They admitted it took a few Alphas to hold back the father and the brothers from attacking Jace that night. They had to have each of them get their mates to calm them down. Their alpha had to command us to return to the pack. He said now was it the time.

JACE'S POV

Finally. I am going to be called to be a witness.

Bluemoon lawyer Shane, "I would like for you to tell us your side of the story. The one that lead to you loosing the chance to be alpha of Ravenclaw Pack and becoming Bluemoon alpha."

"I was invited to Ozland's birthday party of his oldest's pups 16th birthday. I was down on the ballroom floor talking with various party guest when I was handed a drink from one of the Swift brothers. I drink it and then started feeling odd."

(I take a deep breath thinking back to the party. I pull a pill out of my pocket and quickly swallow it. Then take a drink. I was expecting to see Mackenzie coming down, but instead it was Ashley. My wolf went crazy since I knew he was my real mate. My thoughts was shit this wasn't suppose to happen. She isn't suppose to be here.) I took another sip of water. "I am sorry this is so hard to think about. Since that night I have been made into a villian and feel vulnerable since I lost my strength, pack and family."

I then take another drink as if I am a victim. Then I start To talk again. "Well my wolf went crazy. I ran up the stairs and remember grabbing her. I yelled Mate, but my wolf was crying out in anger and my human side had to push him back.  My human side was rejoicing and saying MATE MATE MATE.

I ran her up to the room and threw her into the bed. I was getting ready to mark her. My wolf came out and started saying now NOT THE MATE, but I could not stop my human side who was to far into the action. My wolf side got angry and took her. My two sides were battling about being the mate and not being the mate.

(I took a deep breath and a sip of water. I went back to that night thinking I knew my wolf wanted to claim her, but I would not. It still made me angry she showed up and I thought why not teach her a lesson for not RSVPing like her brothers had. I ripped off her clothes. I got the hardest I had ever been. I unfasten my pants and entered her tight pussy. I was victorious because I did make her cum, and she did not even realize it. I then commanded she shift as I withdrew. She shifted and I rolled her from her back to her belly. I then shifted and my clothes ripped off. I jumped in the bed and took her that way.)