A New Place

Laura POV:
It's hard to believe that my family is moving again!
"Sis hurry up!I wanna see our new house!"Dipper said excitedly.
"Yeah Laura come on!I didn't take this long!"Audrey snickered.I imagined that same mischievous look on her face.I quickly packed the last of my things and rushed out into the living room.
"Finally,you were so slow that if I threw a pokéball at you the pokédex would call you a slowpoke"Audrey teased.
"Don't mind her sweetie she just didn't get enough sleep last night because she was texting her boyfriend"Mom said with a irritated look on her face.I laughed.
"Laura shut up.Let's go into the car and get going already"Dad said dryly.As soon as he said that I got really annoyed.
"A******"I muttered under my breath.
"If you're going to talk speak up young lady!"Dad warned.
"Sorry old man I don't understand the language of s***"I said riled up.
"Henry Pines stop being mean to your daughter!I know you don't like that she's human and not a werewolf or fox like the rest of us,but please she is still your daughter!"Mom reprimanded.Dad rolled his eyes.Big mistake.Mom and Dad started arguing again.Dipper whimpered.I hated it when he was sad and the fact that his ears drooped down when he was sad was heart breaking.
"Come on guys let's get in the car"Audrey urged.She was probably eager to leave the room.As we walked outside their yells grew fainter.
"I miss Jacob"Dipper whimpered.
"Me too"I said.
"Me three"Audrey said sadly.Jacob was our older brother...he took his own life...it was heart breaking to say the least.I watched Dipper and Audrey get into the car,I hopped in shortly.A few minutes later I saw Mom and Dad walk out and get in the car.For at least 40 minutes there was only silence.I felt really uncomfortable so I decided to look out the window.I rested my elbow on the ledge with the switch that opens and closes the window.I looked over at my siblings.Dipper was fast asleep,you could barely hear his snores over the sounds of the car.Audrey was playing on her phone.I squinted to see what she was doing.Audrey was playing one of those merge games.A few hours passed as I stared out the window.
"Kids we're here!"Mom cheered.I quickly unfastened my seat belt and went over to Dipper's seat and began to shake him.
"Dipstick wake up we're here!"I whispered loudly.
"We are!Oh my gosh!I can't wait!Come on Laura let's go!"Dipper said excitedly.Me and Dipper quickly got out of the car and waited for everyone else to get out.
"Wow it's big"Audrey said amazed.
"Yep it has two stories and a basement!"Mom informed.Dad was eerily quiet.It was starting to freak me out.
"Lets go in!"Dipper urged excitedly.Dipper grabbed my hand and pull me in.

Cliffhanger!I think...anyways hope you enjoyed!The next chapter should come soon!Wow...I wrote 517 words!🥳Anyways see you in the next chapter!