Growing Death

Laura's POV:
"F*** I'm lost"I cursed under my breath as I was wandering the school hallways.I decided to look for someone so I could ask for help.Then someone bumped into me!
"Watch where you're going!"I said annoyed.
"Sorry"The red haired boy said.He was blushing a lot!Did he like me or something....he's probably just embarrassed.The boy got up and helped me up as well....smooth...I think I hate this boy already.
"My name is Eric"Eric greeted.
"Laura..."I said.
"Well are you skipping class or do you need help finding class"Eric asked.I was clearing giving him the cold-shoulder could he not take a hint.I did one of those fake smiles.
"Yeah,I need help finding class 2-A do you know where that is?"I asked.
"Of course follow me!"Eric said excitedly.I began feeling like I was being watched....it's probably just that paranoia attack from a couple weeks ago.Eric led me to class 2-A and I walked into the room.There were at least 18 other people.In the class I saw Damien,Pluto,Dipper,Madison,Flicka,Noah,Audrey,Kendall,and Rachel.All the other people I didn't know.
"Hello class,today we have three new students.I would like the new kids to introduce themselves"The teacher said.I looked at the white board and the name "Mrs.Falcon" written on the board,that must be the teacher's name.
"Hi my name is Audrey Pines and I'm 17.I really like dressing up,going to parties,and shopping"Audrey greeted.
"Hi!My name is Dipper Pines and I love cooking and playing videogames.I'm also 15 years old!"Dipper greeted.
"Hi...my name's Laura Pines,I'm 16,and I like writing,drawing,and singing"I introduced.
"Alrighty then!Laura you can sit next to Damien.Dipper sit next to Pluto,and Audrey sit next to Eric"Mrs.Falcon instructed.
"Now everyone else introduce themselves and then we can get to reading!"Mrs.Falcon ordered.
"Wait!I have some questions for the new kids!"A blonde girl said in a bratty voice.
"You may ask them"Mrs.Falcon said.
"Dipper,is Dipper your real name?"The blonde girl asked.
"No,my real name is Mason,but I prefer Dipper because I'm the youngest so I'm the little Dipper!Mweh heh heh!"Dipper informed.
"Audrey can we be friends"The blondie asked.
"Sure as long as you don't bully people"Audrey replied.
"Okay!Um Laura what's that red streak in you're hair?"The blondie asked.
"Um...I got it when I was little...I don't know where it's from..."I lied.The red streak was actually from Dad injecting me with Determination...when the Determination reached my soul it...corrupted and my soul became a combination of Darkness,Karma,and a tiny bit of Determination...
"Alright"Blondie blurted.
"Okay,now everyone except the new kids can introduce themselves"Mrs.Falcon stated.
"Hi I'm Eric and i'm the class president!"Eric greeted.
"Hey,I'm Pluto and my best friend THREW ME ACROSS THE F****** ROOM!"Pluto shouted.
"Pluto no cussing in class.Detention."Mrs.Falcon stated firmly.Pluto rolled his eyes and sighed.
"My name is Daisy and I'm ALWAYS RIGHT"Daisy said arrogantly.
"Flicka...uh I don't know my last name."Flicka said bluntly.
"Damien"Damien greeted.
"My name is Madison"Madison introduced.
"My name's Kendall"Kendall greeted.
"Hi I'm Rachel"Rachel introduced.
"My name's Noah...I don't know my last name either..."Noah greeted quietly.
"My name is Ally"Ally greeted.
"My name is Aaron and I'm Ally's older brother"Aaron said.
"Hi I'm Renée and I LOVE dogs"Renée said intensely.
"Hi I'm Heather"Heather said in a bratty voice.
"The name's Jason"Jason greeted.
"Name's Flynn"Flynn said in an intimidating tone.
"My name's Ivy"Ivy introduced.
"Astell!That's my name!"Astell greeted.
"I'm Sapphire"Sapphire greeted.
"Alright we're done with introductions,Let's go to the library and get some AR books to read!"Mrs.Falcon instructed.A few seconds later we lined up to go to the library.When we got there I went into the fiction section,Damien followed...he must be going to the fiction section too.I began searching for books with interesting descriptions and tittles.
"What are you looking for?"Damien asked.
"Fantasy adventure books"I replied.
"I'm looking for murder mysteries"Damien stated.
"Wait there are murder mysteries?!"I said in shock.
"Yeah this school is weird"Damien replied calmly.
"D*** right it is!"I exclaimed.
"Hey I was...wondering....what do you think of...err Eric?"Damien asked bluntly.
"Eh he was nice,but annoying"I stated.
"Okay..."Damien replied blankly.A moment of akward silence drowned the conversation.
"Oh!Hey are these the murder mystery books you were talking about?"I asked.
"Yeah"Damien said as he took one and walked away....he grabbed it so fast it was almost if he knew where the books were in the first place,but that would mean....he just wanted to talk to me...as soon as this thought crossed my mind I began blushing like mad.I felt someone tap my shoulder.
"Hey sis,Madison told me something concerning..."Dipper said with an uncomfortable look on his face.
"What is it?What did she say?"I questioned.
"Apparently some people nicknamed this school 'The Murder School because of a concerning amount of murders that happen here"Dipper informed.
"Wow.I was not expecting that"I said bluntly.
"Well if anyone dies I hope Eric dies"I said with an evil grin on my face.
"Laura!That's not nice!"Dipper reprimanded.
"Alright kiddos it's time to go back into our classroom"Mrs.Falcon stated.We all lined up and headed back to the classroom though some students went to go to the bathroom or filled their water bottles.I sat back in my seat right next to Damien,my crus- NO!I can't like him!I know what happens when I like someone...and it's scary...

Damien's POV:
Senpai looks distressed...maybe I should help her...
"Hey Laura,are you okay?"I whispered to her.Laura looked at me and started blushing redder than a tomato!Laura shook her head and started hugging her legs.She sat the fetal position now looking more distressed and red then before.
"Nope"Laura whispered back.I began thinking about what I heard her say in the library 'Well if anyone dies I hope Eric dies' those were her exact words...her hopes will be granted...I know Eric likes my senpai so I'll have to eliminate him...this will be fun,but how will I kill him...I could electrocute him,stab him,push him off the roof,drown him in the toilet,or poison him...I think I'll poison him!Ivy is the leader of the garden club so I'll just pickpocket her,take the shed keys and steal the deadly poison or I could steal some from the nurse...I'll pickpocket Ivy.

After Class(because I'm lazy ._.)

So I have about a hour and a half to steal the poison and put it in Eric's lunch.Im lucky Eric eats cold lunch.I ran outside and went near the garden where the garden club was going to start with their activities.I saw Ivy walk in the middle of the garden and wait for the rest of the group.I snuck up behind Ivy and quickly pickpocketed her...I got the keys!I exited the garden and waited by the schools front door...I was waiting for the gardening club to leave.After 30 minutes they left.I rushed towards the garden and unlocked the shed.
"Why does the gardening club have an axe?"I muttered.I shrugged and quickly took the poison.I quickly ran into the locker area where Eric's locker was.I knew the combination to his locker because I watched him open it this morning.I unlocked the locker and unzipped his lunch box.I poisoned his food then rezipped the lunch box and closed his locker...perfect now I just have to wait for lunch.A couple classes later...Finally it's lunch time!Now I get to watch him die!I didn't feel bad I mean this was all for her...so it's worth it...I walked into the lunchroom and sat down at an empty table.I saw Laura walk in and look around.Then she looked at me and started walking near me!She sat down right next to me!
"Hey,you looked lonely so I decided out of pity I would sit by you"Laura bluffed.
"Sure it was definitely pity,Shortstack"I teased.She glared at me.I laughed.I decided to look at Eric to see if my plan worked.
"My stomach hurts..."Eric groaned.Then after a few minutes he fell...I'm pretty sure he died.
"Oh no"Laura said sarcastically.
"Well he's dead"I confirmed.
"Yep"Laura stated.The nurse rushed over and checked Eric's pulse...
"H-He's dead..."The nurse said remorsefully.Now I'm one step closer to winning over senpai!Perfect...

Rival 1 has been eliminated💀.So I'm kinda taking inspiration for Yandere Simulator which was made by Yandere Dev.Eric,Daisy,Ally,Jason,Sapphire,Heather,and Flynn are 16.Ivy,Renée,and Aaron are 17.Astell is 15.Anyways,have a nice rest of your day 🥳