The House

Laura's POV:
Dipper began running to the door and stood there.He was giddy with excitement it was kinda off-putting,but Dipper is always happy so I guess I can't blame him for jumping up and down like a chimpanzee.Maybe I should give him a banana to calm him down.Mom walked towards the front door,got a key out of her purse and unlocked the door.As soon as she unlocked Dipper charged towards me and like someone that was running a marathon.Dipper began yanking me into the house.
"Ah!Dipper wait"I said before the dizziness took over.
"Oh my gosh!Laura I'm sorry,I'm just so excited!"Dipper said.
"It's okay"I replied.Dipper grabbed my hand and we both walked inside.Mom already had the necessary essentials like a kitchen,a sort of living room,and bathroom stuff.Me and Dipper went into the living room/kitchen first.The kitchen and living room was connected.There were white cabinets with black counter tops.The fridge was pristine,but if you look at the inside of the microwave...that's another story.The inside of the microwave had Spaghettio's splattered on its inside,with hotdog mush keeping the Spaghettio's company.There were boxes of cereal on top of the fridge.Everything in the kitchen looked like it was 100,000 dollars probably more!Even if it was extremely expensive my family is rich,so we would probably still have this house.I decided to go on the living room side.The couch was black and huge enough for all five of us plus two more people!I decided to sit on it.The couch was comfortable.It also had a buildt in cupholder and cubby that you can put stuff in.Across from the couch there was a big flat screen TV.I saw Dipper run over.
"That looks comfy"Dipper noted.
"It is"I replied.
"Let's go find the bathroom and future bedrooms!"Dipper said as he ran off.
"Okay,but I call dibs on the best room!"I said as I started to catch up to him.Me and Dipper ran to a arch that led to a hallway.At the end of the hallway there was a room and to the right of that room there was a way to turn that led to three empty rooms.
"Must be bedrooms"I muttered.I decided to go back into the living room when I finally saw the bathroom.It was a door in the middle of the hallway.
"Hey Laura"Audrey greeted.
"I found all the rooms the only place I haven't went is the basement"I stated.
"I went in the basement actually,it doesn't even have solid walls...cement floors....freezing"Audrey complained.
"I'm sure mom and dad will fix it someday"I said.
"Yeah I guess so,What room are you going to chose?"Audrey asked blankly.
"I don't know,but I think you should chose first"I suggested.
"Why?"Audrey said,she was almost surprised.
"Well ever since Jacob....died you were always there for me and Dipper.So I thought you should chose first"I insisted.
"I litterally bullied Dipper!I bullied my own brother!"Audrey wailed.
"You're the best big sister I could ever ask for,I insist"I said calmly.Audrey nodded and signaled for me to follow.I gave a patient smile.Audrey and I walked into the middle room.
"Wow,I expected these rooms to be smaller"Audrey said mesmerized.The walls of the room were white.The floor was a really fluffy carpet kinda like the kind of rug you'd find in an expensive bathroom.I decided to walk into the room that was beside the door.
"Oh my gosh Audrey..."I said surprised.
"Wait is it?"Audrey said.I could tell she was slightly concerned.
"Come over here...this room has a walk-in closet"I said trying to stay calm.
"WHAT?!LET ME SEE!"Audrey yelled excitedly.Audrey rushed over and saw the closet.I swear she was so happy I could see her pupils turn into hearts.
"Oh my God!This room is mine!"Audrey said giddy.
"Gosh"I corrected.I don't think she was listening.
"I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT,I LOVE IT!"Audrey chanted over and over again.
"Audrey."I said I was obviously trying to get her attention.
"Yeah?"Audrey asked.
"Can you come with me to look at the other rooms?"I asked.
"Of course,but we should find Dipper first"Audrey replied.
"Okay"I said happily.Me and Audrey walked out into the living room\kitchen and saw Mom and Dad unloading some boxes.
"Hi sweeties"Mom greeted.
"Hi mom have you seen Dipper?"Audrey asked.
"Dipper is introducing him self to our neighbors,you should go say hi too"Mom proposed.
"Alright"Audrey said.Me and Audrey then walked outside to meet the neighbors.

Oh my gosh...809 words....Oof....I hope you enjoyed,I can't wait for Laura to meet the neighbors😉