The Basement

Laura's POV:
After I literally saw someone die...I felt nothing...no sadness,unsafeness,or remorse....It was strange,but all I felt was empty...I shrugged.I looked up and Damien was staring at me,he had a puzzled look on his face.
"What?"I asked.
"Nothing...I'm just surprised you're not crying or showing any sadness towards his death..."Damien said reluctantly.
"Don't bash me, you're not showing any emotion either!"I teased.
"Even if I wanted too I could never show emotion..."Damien mumbled.
"Why?!"I asked in shock.
"I have no soul....so I can't feel emotions unless...I care about someone more than myself.You can probably guess how much that has happened"Damien complained.
"Yeah,but aren't you the one choosing which circumstances to act on?"I asked.I saw a smile flicker across Damien's face,but as soon as I saw it,it disappeared.
"Um...thanks"Damien said.I smiled.
"No problem"I exclaimed.A couples hours later school was over.Dipper and Audrey were hanging out with friends,so I just went home.
"Huh...Mom and Dad's cars aren't here....they must still be at work"I muttered.I decided to see if the door was unlocked...it was locked...Wait a diddly-darn second!I have a spare house key in my bag!I unlocked the door and walked into my house.The house was really dark because the lights were still off.I switched the lights on.I was about to go into my room when I saw the basement door.It was unlocked which was weird considering that my Dad always kept it locked.I decided to see what's down there.I was about to go downstairs when I heard a voice in my head.
"Come here!Find me!You're special!You can see me!"A distorted voice exclaimed.I walked downstairs and I saw a lab...the lab was really clean and there were a lot of shelves with files and potions.
"This is weird...Dad isn't a scientist..."I muttered.
"You're coming closer to me!Just Follow my voice!"The distorted voice said again.
"Memories fade as you call out to me"The voice sang...not in my head,but in reality.I rushed toward where I heard the voice.This voice led me to a room.The room had even more files and....cages filled with black amalgamations.There were four amalgamates.One was a sliouette of Dipper,another was a sliouette of Audrey.Then there was a sliouette of....Chara?Then final cage was empty...which means whatever was In that cage had escaped.
"Hello I'm Entropy"A figure said as she stepped out of the shadows.
"I am...a dark version of you"Entropy stated.
"I am growing weaker,so I wanted to ask you if...we could fuse.I will die,but you will have my form and power"Entropy informed.
"How's that even possible?"I asked stunned.
"I'm you essentially"Entropy reminded.
"Sure we can...fuse I guess"I said reluctantly.Entropy smiled and turned into a black orb.This orb then crashed into my chest,It didn't hurt it was just surprising.After the orb or Entropy disappeared the other things In the cages disappeared too.I quickly rushed out of the basement and into my room...I was scared.I decided to take a nap and rethink about what just happened.I wanted to talk to someone and tell someone everything that happened,but I found myself only wanting to talk to him...The worst part is I don't even know why he's so...comforting.

Okay I know this one is shorter than the last two parts,but cut me some slack here😐Anyways my head hurts like really bad,so I'm going to eat ice cubes bye!