An Odd Paranoia

Laura's POV:
"So Laura what was that about?"Audrey asked.
"Yeah"Dipper added.
"N-Nothing I was just worried and acted before I could think okay?"I bluffed.My face was bright red and I knew they could see right through me.
"You like him don't you?"Audrey teased.
"N-NO!"I shouted blushfully.
"Damien and Laura sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"Audrey sang with the "I want to see you get REALLY annoyed" look on her face.
"SHUT UP!"I shouted.
"Audrey stop it,you don't want her to slap you again.Do you?"Dipper reprimanded.
"Besides you're 17 that song is extremely childish"Dipper said with confidence.
"Everyone knew Laura would find a boyfriend first anyway"Dipper teased.
"HEY!"I shouted.Audrey and Dipper laughed so hard that if they were drinking milk it would've shot out of their noises.
"So Dipper you like to kiss guys right?"I teased.
"FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT GAY!"Dipper shouted.I knew he wasn't actually angry though.
"Right"I said with a tinge of disbelief.
"Whatever"Dipper mumbled.Audrey and I laughed.Now that I think about Damien I had an eerie feeling towards him,he didn't seem dangerous though.I just couldn't help but think he seemed...off in a way...dangerous?I'm betting myself a cookie that my paranoia is misplaced.The sight of all those bruises on his body and that scar...all of it seemed off...like it came from a very bad place.....what if his parents did that to him?!I bet Im wrong,but still...its unsettling to say the least...Me,Audrey,and Dipper walked into the house,grabbed the boxes with our stuff in them and unpacked them in our chosen rooms.

Okay I know this part is shorter than usual,but the first day of school is coming up for them and that part will be VERY big,so that makes up for it.Anyways hope you have a nice day,Bye!😁