Ink Demon

Dipper's POV:
I quickly woke up and ran out to wake Laura up.I turned on her light and started screaming.
"I'm awake"Laura said sleepily.I walked out of the room and prepared breakfast.I decided to make tacos!A few minutes later the tacos were done and Laura walked out of her room and sat at the table.She grabbed a taco off the counter and began to eat it.
"Hey Dipper what day is it today?"Laura said smugly.I knew she already knew what day it was,but I was wondering.I pulled out my phone and looked on the calendar.It was August 21.
"It's my birthday!"I cheered.
"Happy birthday"Laura said.
"Who are you going to invite for your birthday party?"Laura asked.
"Well I was planning on inviting Damien,Pluto,and all of Madison's friends"I said.
"Nice,you should invite one of Audrey's friends too"Laura suggested.
"That's a good idea!"I said excitedly.Laura's gaze suddenly turned stone cold.Maybe she hasn't taken her pills yet.
"Why invite Pluto?"Laura said curtly.
"Umm...I-I"I stuttered.laura suddenly looked at me and gave me the "I'm about to seriously annoy you" grin.
"Do you like him?"Laura teased.
"N-No!"I shouted.I could feel my face turn bright red.
"Right~.I'm definitely not noticing you're face looks like a tomato covered in red hot sauce"Laura joked.
"Jerk"I mumbled.Laura rolled her eyes jokingly.
"L-Lets just go to school already"I said.Laura nodded.She quickly finished eating the taco,packed her bag,and went out the door with me following closely behind.Me and Laura were walking to school when Audrey brief throught the front door and ran aggressively towards us.
"Dipper you forgot to wake me up!"Audrey shouted.
"I'm not your alarm clock"I said smugly.
"You wake up Laura in the morning!"She rebuttaled.
"That's because Y-You"I stuttered remembering how painful it was.Audrey quickly looked away.Gult and shame was sprinkled on her expression
"I-I killed you..."Audrey said pain across her face.
"Can we not talk about Dipper's death...please"Laura said,tears streaming down her cheeks.
"D-Dipper died?!"Someone said surprised.I quickly turned my head and Madison was there.She looked shocked.
"Yes I died"Dipper stated grimly.
"Please explain..."Madison asked.
"Of course"Audrey said.
"I-I'm going to school"Laura said.
"Laura wait-"I said,but I was cut off by shock.Laura stared at me with a blank expression.She was crying,but she also had a smile across her face,the more I stared the more her tears grew thicker.
"What"She asked blankly.
"N-Nothing..."I said terrified.She laid her gaze on me.Her eyes looked dead.She turned away and stared at the ground.Suddenly ink poured from her eyes.Her eyes had turned white and dead.The next thing I knew she collapsed to the ground.
"Oh my God!"Madison yelled.I was in utter shock.Something must have been wrong for a while,but she hadn't told me.Audrey picked her up and put her into the car.Audrey had her driver's license,so she could drive it.We drove to the hospital immediately after Audrey,Me,and Madison got into the car.