A Hangout Day

Laura's POV:
I was alone In my room when I heard this voice in my head.
"Hey Laura it's Entropy,I'm practicing telepathy"Entropy explained.It was kinda strange hearing her talk through my head.I decided to try and say something back.
"Hey Entropy wanna hang out.Dipper is at Astell's house,My parents are working,and Audrey is hanging out with Daisy and Heather"I asked.
"Oh I can't I can only speak to you through your head,but I my friends can"Entropy said remorsefully.
"Who are your friends?"I asked.
"My friends are the other shadows you saw in the other cages.There name's are Discord,Lust,and Sorrow.You are the only person besides your father that can see us"Entropy informed.
"Why can't you come here though?"I asked.
"I am fused with you remember I am technically you!"Entropy reminded.
"Oh right..."I muttered.Suddenly the three other shadows appeared in my room.
"Hey I'm Discord"Discord greeted.
"The name's Sorrow"Sorrow said blankly.
"Lust~is my name"Lust said.
"So wanna hang out or?"I asked.
"Yeah!"Discord cheered.
"What do you do for fun anyway?"I asked.
"I have s** for fun~"Lust said flirtatiously.I was weirded out.
"I murder people for fun"Discord replied.
"I don't really do anything for fun"Sorrow answered.
"Which one should we do?"Discord asked.Then the shadows started staring at me.
"Uh...w-we"I stuttered.My choices were s**,and murder...I was oddly attracted to the idea of murder,I don't even know why...
"Let's...go kill some peeps"I replied slowly.
"Yay!"Discord cheered.I got a coat on,took a butcher knife out of the kitchen cabinet,and left the house.The shadows flew above me.I didn't even know if these shadows were real,but they were entertaining me so I didn't care.I walked into one of the stores on the block,Dollar General to be exact.
"So how are we going to do this"I whispered.
"I'll take control of you and lure some pervert out"Lust whispered.
"Alright,but please make sure I'm still a virgin by the end of this"I muttered.
"I wouldn't do that!"Lust protested quietly.I felt Lust enter my mind and I was suddenly moving and talking to myself.
"Hey I was wondering if you could help me with something"Lust asked using my body.
"Of course"A stranger answered.
"Alright follow me~"Lust enticed.The man followed and Lust lured him into an alley way.
"Why are we in an alley way?"The man asked.
"Because~"Lust teased.Lust then left my mind and I could control myself again.There was no way out of the alleyway and we were far enough away from the stores for anyone to hear him scream for help.I couldn't believe I was about to murder someone.I was scared,but I was also eerily excited.I quickly pulled the knife out and the man's face twisted in shock as I slashed his chest.I stabbed him over and over I didn't know why I couldn't help it.I suddenly felt like I was being watched,but not by someone who would stop me...whoever it was watching me I decided to put on a show for them.I then slashed his head this time and started giggling.I heard laughing in one of the corners of the alley.I followed the laughter and it led me to a stack of boxes.
'W-Who's there?"I stuttered.
"Nobody"The voice said.The voice was so...familiar.
"Show yourself!"I shouted.I began holding my knife in a defensive stance.
"You wouldn't really attack me,would you?"The familiar voice said eerily.Then someone emerged from behind the stack of boxes.
"D-Damien?!"I asked shocked.
"Hey,that was really amusing"Damien taunted.I felt scared,but I knew he wouldn't hurt me so I put my knife down.
"I knew it"He teased.A smirk spread across his face.
"What are you doing here anyway"I asked.
"Nothing"Damien answered.Suddenly I was lifted into the air with magic!Damien opened a portal and with his magic he carried me inside the portal.After we got in the portal he tied me to a chair.
"I might not come back until after school tomorrow.I suggest you get some sleep"Damien said in a...caring way?Damien left the room and shut off the lights.I wasn't scared...I felt comfortable.About an hour later the door opened and the lights switched on.
"Hey,Laura"Damien said as he came in through the door.He walked towards me and placed a TV tray in front of me.He put a plate of food and a cup of water on the table.He began to untie my hands from the chair,but my legs and torso were still tied to the chair.I started wondering if I had stockholm syndrome or something,but it was almost as if he didn't kidnap me in the first place...it felt as if he had literally invited me over to his house.Weird.I began to eat,Damien was watching me in case I tried to escape.
"This is...good"I muttered.
"Thanks Inky!"Damien exclaimed.
"Inky?"I questioned.
"Yeah it's a nickname for you!"Damien explained.
"Thanks for the food"I said.
"No probelm Inky"Damien said casually.A moment of silence passed between us...until Damien broke the ice.
"Goodnight"Damien said as he walked out of the room,closed the door and turned the lights off.I noticed he never retied me...I untied my torso and legs and I quickly left the room.I saw Damien sleeping on the couch in his living room.I looked back in the room I was in...I must've been in an empty closet.I saw the front door I began to walk towards it when a feeling of reluctancy spread over me.I turned back and lied down next to Damien on the couch.I quickly feel asleep.

Okay it may seem like it,but Laura does NOT have stockholm syndrome.Laura has only one mental probelm that doesn't involve being a psychopath and that's Bi-polar disorder.Anyways have a nice day!Bye😁