The Beginning of the End

Laura's POV:
All I remembered was the ink pouring from my eyes.I wasn't unconscious,it was like I was in a coma.Of course I don't know what being in a coma is like though.Suddenly I was sucked into my mind by either Entropy or sucked into the void by Tressa.when I opened my eyes I saw both Tressa and Entropy.
"Who is she?"Entropy said nastily.
"Like I said I am Tressa,I met Laura when she was stuck in the void what else do you want from me?"Tressa said irritated.
"How can I trust you?"Entropy asked with a icy tone in her voice.
"Ask her"Tressa said while pointing at me.
"Laura,do you know her?"Entropy asked.
"Yes I met her in the void like she said"I replied.
"Why did you guys bring me here?"I questioned.Something had to be wrong.Entropy never brings me in my mind and I don't know if Tressa has the power to bring me into my mind.
"Something's wrong"Entropy said coldly.
"Let me explain instead,please"Tressa interrupted.
"Fine"Entropy said as she rolled her eyes.
"Dipper asked you to wait.Your face was absolutely emotionless...like when he died.You waited for a couple minutes,then went back to walking.Your eyes spilled out ink and turned white.Then you collapsed and now we're here"Tressa explained.
"Oh my God.."I said wearily.Suddenly a loud buzzing noise was heard in the distance.
"The h*** is that?!"Entropy yelled angrily.
"Someone is teleporting inside your mind...and it appears they're already here..."Tressa said focused.An image of Madison appeared.Madison was carrying a staff.The tip of the staff had a moon on it,fire and ice surrounded the moon.Whatever that staff was it was very powerful.
"Hello"Madison said.
"Madison..?"I said slowly.She looked identical to Madison,but her clothes were different from when she was walking with us.
"I'm not your Madison.I am from another universe...the original one"Madison explained.
"Oh.."I said.
"You can call me Creator to not cause confusion"Madison offered.
"Okay,why creator though?"I asked.
"I created this world,but my version of Laura has infiltrated the code of this universe"Creator explained.
"I have to reset the timeline to get it back to normal,but I can't reset it one my own...you must do it FL!Laura"Creator explained.
"FL?"I asked.
"It stands for Fiery Love that's the name of this universe"Creator explained.
"So there other versions of me?"I asked astonishment clear on my face.
"Thousands of versions of you and everyone you know"Creator added.
Creator clapped and a button with the words "reset" appeared in front of me.
"You must press this"Creator instructed.
"W-What will it do?!"I said.Clearly the button was important so it had to do something powerful.
"The button will reset the timeline.Everyone will lose their memories,the timeline will reverse to when you were were packing to move here.You however will keep your memories"Creator explained.
"W-Why?!What good will it do!"I stuttered.
"You can stop Eric's death,I know you never liked him,but you can make sure you or Damien doesn't murder anyone"Creator suggested.Suddenly the buzzing sound came back and a short girl with raven hair appeared.The girl was thin and petite.She had light blue eyes and pink cheeks.The girl had black angel wings and black demon horns.She also had a black demon tail.Her hair was in tight pigtails.
"Maddie she has to press the button before the timeline gets destroyed!"The girl shouted.The girl looked like me,but less..tame,ferocious,and furious on top of that.She finally faced my direction.She looked mad.She was clearly another version of me.The original perhaps.
"You idiot!Press the fricking button before we all die!"Other me screamed.Other me then took out a knife and began aiming it at my forehead!The creator looked frustrated.
"Press it!Or I'll stab you so many times Satan will be scared of me!"Other me said threateningly.
"F-Fine!"I shouted as I slammed my hand over the button.As soon as I pressed the button The Creator and Other me disappeared.I began feeling nauseous.
After probably a few seconds I was standing in my old bedroom.
"Sis hurry up!I wanna see our new house!"Dipper said excitedly.It looks like I have to change the future to the way I want.