Cute...

Damien's POV:
I began to wake up when I felt someone laying next to me...It was Laura!Why?I f****** kidnapped her!I decided to wake her up.I wasn't going to tie her back up in the closet,but I wanted to see if maybe one of my sisters moved her next to me.This doesn't seem like something Flicka would do,Chara might've done this though.
"Hmm?"Laura said as she woke up.
"Oh good morning!"Laura greeted.
"Why are you being so....nice to me?"I asked.
"Honestly,we're friends you wouldn't have kidnapped me and meant it"Laura said with her "are you serious" tone.
"I think of it as you brought me here to save me from the police"Laura said sheepishly.I laughed.
"You wanna help me with breakfast then?"I asked.Laura looked reluctant.
"O-Okay"Laura stuttered.Laura and I got up from the couch and walked in the kitchen.I took a pack of bacon out of the fridge and started the stove.
"Hey Laura can you make the scrabbled eggs?"I asked.Laura looked down and then nodded.A few hours later the bacon was done.I looked over at if Laura was done yet and...
"F****** h***!"Laura yelled.
"What's wro-"I started to say,but then I looked over at Laura.There was egg yolk,egg shells,and flour all over her and somehow she started a fire by cracking eggs!
"How did you even start a fire?!Why are you covered in flour,you don't even need to use it?!"I yelled in astonishment.
"I don't know!I'm bad at cooking!This fire fricking proves that!"Laura shouted.I quickly got the fire extinguisher and put out the fire.
"You never cease  to amaze me"I said bluntly.
"Gee thanks!"Laura said passive aggressively.
"No offense,but go watch TV.Just please do not try to cook okay?"I asked.
"Yay"Laura said sarcastically.
"Actually go take a shower before you sit on my couch"I ordered.
"Fine"Laura said as she rolled her eyes.A half and hour later Laura was done showering and she walked out into the living room...with clothes on obviously you perverted f*****.She was wearing the only other sweatshirt I had,the purple one.It was so oversized on her!It was so cute!The bacon and eggs were done by now,me and Laura sat down at the dining table.
"You're a really good cook!"Laura exclaimed.
"Thanks"I said.Laura apparently just realized what she just said.
"I-I mean Dipper's bacon is way better than y-your trashy bacon!"Laura said flustered.
"Right"I teased.Laura's face was bright red.
"Y-You idiot"Laura stuttered.
"Wanna watch a movie after we're done eating?"I asked.
"Sure!"Laura said excitedly.

WOW!I can't believe we're done with chapter 10!Sorry I haven't wrote in a bit...I sort of had writer's block😅.I do have some interesting things planned now though!Anyway have a berry nice day or night,who knows!