Author's Note

I very happy for so many views!I'm glad people are actually reading this!Fiery Love was planned to be much longer,but I REALLY wanted to work on other things.I know this story wasn't the best it had a TON of mistakes and adds to the plot that ultimately meant nothing.Believe me I'm aware of that.I have so many ideas.I have fanfiction ideas then I also have the horror story idea!I'm glad for everyone that has stuck around and I REALLY love reading everyone's stories on here,but I'm going to be taking a break to do some other things and try to make sort of plan for my next story.The break may be for months or maybe just weeks or days,but I promise at some point I'll be back.When this chapter is deleted,Im back.Anyways I hope everyone or at least a little of you stick around for my other ideas.This was kinda hard for me to write 14 chapters usually I get to at least chapter 5 or 6 then either abandon the story or forget about it.I know it took me VERY long to upload some chapters I didn't have a plan for this story and I still don't have a plan for the next story,but I'm really trying my best and I appreciate everyone that has read this story even if you didn't like it.Im sorry if the ending is bad I'm not very good at making endings.Especially those ending sentences that just make you feel good about reading the story.I hope you enjoyed Fiery Love and I also hope you stick around for Not at all a Regular School!Have a wonderful day/night!I'll see you soon!