New School

Laura's POV:
(Two weeks after An Odd Paranoia\Part 5)
"BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!"My alarm sounded.I processed that I was awake and then harshly slammed my fist into the alarm clock.
"SHUT IT!"I said aggressively.Dipper then opened my door.
"Breakfast is ready!"Dipper informed.
"Come on Laura we don't wanna be late for school"Audrey reminded.
"F*** school"I mumbled.
"Hey I heard that!"Dipper said offended.
"Let's just get ready!"Audrey said impatiently.Dipper and Audrey left the room and closed the door.I forced myself to get up.
"Where the fudge are my comfy clothes?"I muttered.It took me at least five minutes to find my comfy clothes.Turns out that my comfy clothes were in the back of the closet.In conclusion I was comfy.

(This is what Laura put on for school)

I could smell waffles!I quickly rushed out of my room and into the living room

I could smell waffles!I quickly rushed out of my room and into the living room.I looked on the table and I saw three plates of waffles.Dipper and Audrey were already eating.
"Hey sis!"Dipper greeted.
"Tell me if you like the waffles,It's my first time ever making them!"Dipper stated.Dipper loved cooking.I think Dipper has been cooking since he was 3 years old.
"They smell delicious!"I exclaimed.
"They taste good too"Audrey adding while stuffing her face with waffles.I sat down on the chair next to Dipper and began to eat.Dipper stared at me as if he was trying to read my expression.
"Well?How are they?"Dipper asked.Dipper was obviously just looking for praise,but the waffles were amazing!
"These are great!"I claimed.Dipper seemed happy.
"Thanks sis!"Dipper exclaimed happily.After we were all done eating we went in the bathroom.I got to go in the bathroom first because I had to pee.I quickly ran out of the bathroom,got a cup and filled it with water.I went back into the bathroom to take my pills.Y'know my bi-polar pills...and some pills my dad gave me after...the incident...Anyways,I quickly brushed my hair,teeth,and put deodorant on.
"I'm done"I shouted.Audrey went in the bathroom next.Now that I think about it Audrey never takes off her gloves.If she were cutting herself the gloves would to too small to hide it so I wonder why she never takes them off...I'll have to ask her when she comes out of the bathroom.
"Done!"Audrey shouted.Dipper went into the bathroom.Audrey walked over near me.
"Did you take your pills?"Audrey asked.
"Yeah.I want to ask you something"I stated bluntly.
"Okay what is it?"Audrey asked.
"Why do you never take off your gloves"I questioned blankly.Audrey looked surprised.
"You don't have to answer if you don't want to"I reminded.
"No,you deserve to know"Audrey stated.
"It's because of my powers.I have the power of love so if I tap two people in around 10 minutes they'll fall in love and that would be...chaotic"Audrey informed.
"Oh okay!"I said.
"I'm done"Dipper shouted as he ran out of the bathroom.
"We have about 20 minutes before we have to start walking to school"Audrey stated.
"Why don't we make ours beds real quick"Dipper suggested.
"Sure"Audrey said.I nodded in agreement.Audrey,Dipper,and I walked to ours room and quickly made our beds.Then we all got our backpacks on and started walking to school.Our new School was only a block away so we should get there quick.
"Are you guys excited about anything at our new school?"Dipper asked.
"I'm hoping the boys there will be cute"Audrey said.
"I hope gym isn't as bad as it was in our last school"I said.
"Me too"Dipper said will a silly,but still nervous look on his face.
"Oh come on Dipper don't you hope there'll be hot guys there two?"Audrey teased.
"FOR THE LAST TIME IM NOT GAY!"Dipper shouted.Dippers face was redder than a tomato.
"You know if you are gay,we'll support you"I reminded.
"I know,thanks Laura"Dipper said,his face was still super red.
"I think we're here"Dipper exclaimed.I looked forwards to see a huge school with at least five floors and it looks like a....rooftop?There were several sport areas surrounding the school.There were also very pretty trees surrounding the school.We couldn't get into the school yet though,the gate that was blocking the entrance was closed.
"That gate must open at 8"I informed.
"Yeah"Audrey agreed.The gate suddenly began to slowly open.I suddenly heard a lot of talking.I quickly turned around and saw a herd of wild students walking into the school!There were about at least 500 students and this is just the highschool!Then out of the blue I saw him...Damien.Damien was talking to another boy...The boy was a bunny person.The boy had a mask resting on his head and had a rust colored sweatshirt on.Damien then looked at me and stared at me for a second...his gaze was unbreakable.It wasn't a gaze of hate but instead...interest,I couldn't tell if it was romantic interest or just plain interest.I decided to look away from him and look at the other people entering the school.Then I saw Madison.When Madison saw me she rushed over and hugged me.
"Hi bestie"Madison said in a silly voice.
"Hello!"I cheered.Dipper smiled.
"I'm going to go check out the boys here.See you around"Audrey said as she ran off into the school to look at her romance options.
"I'm going to go see if I can make any friends,that don't make endless puns"Dipper said as he ran off into the school too.
"Hey Laura wanna meet my friends?"Madison asked.
"Sure"I answered.Madison grabbed my hand and pulled me into the school next to a row of lockers.
"This is Flicka!"Madison said while pointing at a girl.Flicka had a black sweatshirt on,she also had her hood up.I looked at her face and saw that she had a blindfold over her eyes.
"Hi"Flicka muttered.
"She's uh...shy"Madison added akwardly.Madison then pulled me to the end of the row of lockers and pointed at a boy with brown hair.
"This is Noah,Flicka's boyfriend"Madison teased.
"HEY!We aren't dating...yet"Noah mumbled quietly.
"Yet?"Madison teased.
"S-Shut up!"Noah shouted.Noah was a werewolf,he had yellow eyes...Noah had a dark teal sweatshirt on aswell.Madison quickly pulled me too a group of people of four people.
"This is Kendall"Madison then pointed to a girl with dark brown hair and bangs.
"This is Aydin"Madison pointed to a girl with her hair in a bun,her hair was also red.
"This is Rachel"Madison pointed to a girl with very long hair.Rachel's hair color was the same as Madison's.
"And finally this is Chara"Madison then pointed to a girl with short brown hair and bangs.
"Hi!"Rachel and Aydin said in union.
"Hello"Kendall greeted.
"What's up?"Chara asked.
"The ceiling"I answered.We all laughed.
"Oh shoot!"Madison said as she grabbed my hand and quickly dragged me to another group of people.
"This is Rylie,the last person i'm friends with besides Gracie"Madison informed.
"Hi Madison!Hi other person"Rylie greeted.
"Hi"I said.
Madison began walking towards the group Chara was in.
"Why not introduce me to Gracie?"I asked.
"She moved away,but I have her number.I'll put all three of us in a group chat"Madison said while making the group chat.
"Hii"Madison texted.
"Hiiiiiii"Gracie texted.
"Who else is in the group chat?"Gracie texted.
"My friend Laura"Madison texted.
"Okie"Gracie texted.Madison then put her phone in a mini backpack.
"Why do carry that around?"I asked.
"I have diabetes"Madison answered.
"Oof"I said.
"Yeah big oof"Madison said.
"I have bi-polar disorder"I informed.
"What's that?"Madison said sheepishly.
"Bi-polar disorder is a disorder associated with episodes of mood swings ranging to depressive lows to manic highs"I explained.
"How did you get bi-polar disorder though?"Madison asked.
"No-one knows,but a combination of genetics,environment,and altered brain structure and chemistry might be the cause"I informed.
"How did you get diabetes?"I asked.
"Virus"Madison blurted.
"Oh"I said bluntly.I felt something tap my shoulder so I quickly turned around.It was Damien.
"Um hey"Damien greeted.
"Hi!Do you need something"I asked.
"No I just was selected to hand the new kids their schedules"Damien said as he handed me a schedule.The schedule had all my classes and all the times I had to be there.The schedule also had a map of the entire school in it.
"Thanks!"I said.I swear I saw Damien blush a little.Was I blushing too?
"Who is she?"The guy Damien was talking to earlier asked.
"Oh this is Laura she's my neighbor and one of the new kids"Damien informed.
"Okay,well my name's Pluto nice to meet you"Pluto greeted.
"You mean you're the reincarnation of the planet reject?"I said savagely.
"Oof"Pluto said with an expression of amusement.
"Damien no wonder why you l-"Pluto was cut off by Damien picking him up and throwing him across the room.
"Uh is he going to be okay?"I asked.
"He'll be fine besides if he whines about it I'll kick his a**"Damien stated.I laughed.
"Okay then see you around"I said as I waved goodbye.I looked back at the others Madison,Kendall,and Aydin were staring at me.
"Ship~"They all said in union.I blushed like mad.Then the bell rang and I headed to my first class,homeroom.

Laura x Damien for life!Anyways another part\chapter is done!Flicka,Noah,Kendall,Rachel,Aydin,Pluto,and Gracie are 17.Rylie and Chara are 16.I can't believe I typed 1664 words in under two hours🤯.Anyways,the next part will probably be long too so buckle up...we're going for a ride =)