The hype house (havent met yet)

Dixies pov
As I buckled ash into his seat gently because he was still asleep I look in the front and just see Noah staring at my lips and smiling. Once I finished buckling Asher in I straightened up my back noticing that Noah was now behind me
N: good job babe.
D: well we need to learn how to buckle him in Noah.
Authors pov
She giggle at Noah because he still didn't know how to do the straps. They looked at Asher with his elephant scrapper one last time.
D: your gonna be such a good dad Noah I can just tell.
N: thanks.
Noah gives Dixie a kiss and Dixie shut ashers door as quietly as she could. Then Dixie walked all the way around to the passenger seat while Noah just opened his drivers side door.
Half way through driving dixie opened ash's bag and only saw one outfit that was ripped and stained.
D: Noah he only has one outfit.
She speaks angrily as she knows the staff are meant to provide the clothes to the kids, and they gave Asher dirty ripped clothes
D: he doesn't even have pjs.
Dixie puts her hands on her head annoyed, sad but mainly angry. Noah try's to comfort her by putting his hand on her thigh.
N: I know but at least he is with us now and we can spoil him. He says while tilting his mirror to see if Asher is ok and is still sleeping.
At the hype house
Noah picked Asher up out of his chair and then grabbed his elephant too. His nubs was still  in his mouth. As that was happening Dixie got his bag.
N: hey buddy time to get up we are here.
Noah rubs Ashers back to wake him up. Asher just moaned and sunk his head deaper into Noah's neck.
D: aw babe it's fine leave him sleep.
Dixie knocks on the door then tony opens it and he was so loud but it didn't help that the house was extremely loud to inside with people screaming laughing and making so much noise.
T: yo guys, aw he is so cute!
N: bro shut the fuck up
D: Noah no more swearing in front of ash
N: oh sorry
T: oops sorry guys.
Ashers pov
When I was woke up I tried to go back to sleep until I heard knocking making me nervous, but I knew I was fine as I was with Noah and Dixie.
But suddenly someone yelled making me jump but I don't think Noah felt it as he just told the person to shut up. I started to shake and tear. The noise was just to much and I couldn't handle it. I started to cry silently and shiver
Noah's pov
When tony said sorry I only just started to realise that Asher was shaking.
N: bro just go and tell everyone to be quite please.
Tony left and I pulled Asher off from my body so I could see him properly.He didn't look to good he was shaking, there was tears running down his face and he was really pale.
D: aw baby it's ok come here
Dixie took him off me knowing that she could do a lot better with stuff like this. Dixie took him in her arms and hugged him while telling him that everything was ok and other things. Once he came around and stopped crying and shaking but was still pale but I think that's because he's tired and probably not eaten for ages.
D: Let's just get inside babe we can introduce everyone tomorrow.
Authors pov
They got in the house and no one was there so that meant they were all outside. Noah took Asher up stairs to their bedroom to put on pjs while Dixie stayed down stairs making a little meal. As she was about to finish mailing the food her friends larri and Addison came
A: hey dix how is the kid
D: not good he is scared of everything, he's warmed up to me and Noah don't know why because he was really scared of all the people in the orphanage. L: maybe he knows he can trust you.
D: hope so
As I was saying that Noah came down with Asher in his hands. I asked larri and addi if they could go so they don't scare him. Noah and Asher came down Asher was holding scrapper and Noah was holding his nubs (dummy). This is what Asher was dressed in:

D: ready for food babyAsher shook his head  not wanting food

Asher shook his head  not wanting food.
D: But baby you need food
Asher just shook his head fiddling with scrapper.
D: How about we eat 3 spoonfuls please
He looked sad but nodded. Noah smiled and rubbed his head as Asher was a on the floor standing. Dixie got the plate and fed him. He got to his 3rd spoonful and when Dixie was about to give him more he moved away.
A: no more
He said pouting and exhausted
D: please bby one more.
He just opened his mouth signalling them to carry on one more spoonful
After he finished he walked to Dixie then she lifted him up and went to the fridge with a bottle and got milk he filled the bottle up with milk still with Asher on her hip. She warmed it in the microwave as that was happening Noah went outside and told everyone thanks. When he got outside ondre went to him first and did a bro shake.
Andre: so how is he doing
N: he's good but extremely scared of everything and is really skinny so I'm worried he won't I'll get ill.
Charli: he'll be fine you'll get him better.
N: hope so, I'm gonna go now to see if he's alright but thanks guys for staying out here you can meet him tomorrow because I think he needs to adjust to the house before he meets you so he'll meet you tomorrow if that's ok you guys
They all said: of course.
Noah headed back in to see Dixie on the  couch cuddling Asher while watching sponge Bob with milk. Noah went and sat next to Asher so now Asher was in the middle. Sponge Bob finished so Dixie turned off the tv and Noah picked a exhausted Asher. He was so weak that he dropped scrapper and his empty bottle of milk. He groaned trying to reach for scrapper when he was in Noah's shoulder. Dixie picked up scrapper and gave it to Asher by sticking it on his shoulder so he didn't drop it again.
N: ok let's get you to bed.
———————————————
I'm doing just the initials for Dixie Noah and Asher as they're the main people.