Oh no

Dixie and Noah ran out the house trying to figure out which way Asher went.
Meanwhile Asher was running down a hill making him run a lot faster. He was sobbing he tried to find a bus stop. Yes that's right he is trying to runaway runaway. He ran as fast as possible till he saw a bud stopped at a pavement he ran to it and the bus driver stopped him before he passed him.
Bus driver: hey kid where are you going you need to pay me first.
That scared Asher so Asher just ran out and to a park trying to find a good hiding place.
On the other hand everyone from the hype house was press out looking for Asher
D: where could of he gone babe
Dixie said in tears
N: babe we'll find him don't worry.
D: yeah well what he goes back to the house and no one is there he'll just walk off thinking we don't care.
N: babe calm down Thomas is waiting at the house just incase he does go back.
Dixie inhale and exhale showing her trying to calm down
N: come on babe let's go find him.
While all of the hype house was looking Asher was still hidden in a play ground.
Until some girl went up to him scaring him a bit.
Girl: hey your Asher right Dixie and Noah's kid
A: n.....no not a..anymore.
Girl: Aw why's that
A: there friends said they don't want me and I'm broken.
He bursted out crying.
Girl: come on ash they probably didn't even say that their friends said it.
She handed her hand towards him he took her hand and she talked him all the way back to the hype house.
On the way there Asher asked what her name is.
A: what's your name and how do you know mommy and daddy.
Girl: oh sorry I'm bella I'm a fan of your mommy and daddy.
A: oh really well then stay and meet them.
Bella: really 
she said shocked
A: yes
Asher started to shake from being so cold as he was wearing his pjs.

 Bella: really  she said shocked A: yes Asher started to shake from being so cold as he was wearing his pjs

Bella takes off her coat and puts it over him then picks him up.
Bella: better
Asher just nods
Then finally they get there to the house.
——————————————— thank you guys so much for reading my ff I'm sorry if my story isn't that well spelt I do have dyslexia so I hope you are understanding this xxxx