The sway boys

It's been a few days since Ash was adopted he's used to everyone in the hype house, and even people who are just friends and come over like larri. Anyway let's continue.
8:27 and the only people right now who are up is Noah and Dixie. Asher is still in bed.
N: hey Dix
D: ye babe
N: it's showing it's gonna be real hot today do you want to go in the pool all day.
D: yea ok I bought Asher trunks when I was shopping with the girls the other day.
They carried on talking and Making breakfast the same time.
10 mins skip
All they hear is slow steps coming down from the stairs they come out of the kitchen and see Asher rubbing his eyes because of his exhaustion while holding scrapper.
A: daddy
Asher calls Noah in a very quite voice while making crabby hands.
N: ok bud I'm coming
Noah walks most of the way up the stairs then picks up Asher and walks back down as Noah was walking down the stairs Asher later his head on Noah's shoulder. Once they reached the bottom Asher groaned for Dixie
A: mommy
Dixie picks him up like a dummy as he just dangles his arms legs and head until he places his head on Dixie's shoulder
D: baby if your still tired why did you get up.
A: i not tiwed (tired)
Asher says as he yawns. Dixie and Noah chuckle at Asher. They carry on with making food and Asher just stays on dixies shoulder. As Dixie was walking up stairs she was just seeing how Asher's arm dropped and started to swing side to side meaning he fell asleep.
Dixie went to Thomas and mia's room and woke them up and then went to everyone else and who ever didn't wake up wouldn't be able to have food. After they all finished and yes Dixie was eating with Asher sleeping against her chest like this

11:00By now everyone was outside and only Asher  was inside wearing on a pair of trunks so if he gets hot he can go in the pool

11:00
By now everyone was outside and only Asher  was inside wearing on a pair of trunks so if he gets hot he can go in the pool. But he was sat in the cinema room watching decendents but as he was coming to the end he heard the door slam close making him jump he got up and nervously went to see who it was but when he came out of the room he saw a few big tall boys.
Bryce: oh hello I'm Bryce your Noah and dixies baby right?
Asher backed up slowly shaking and terrified of the big guy.
Bryce walks towards him scaring Asher even more. Then Blake come out of nowhere and grabs his shoulder.
Blake: hey bro stop walking towards him can't you tell he scared of you. Then Griffin came out and said
Griffin: aww I wonder where he gets being a scared pussy, from probably Dixie.
Josh: alright that's enough
Josh and the other boys come and grabs bryce and Griffin and takes him outside Blake then runs to go get Noah or Dixie as he sees Asher shaking and tears pouring out of his eyes.
Blake: yo!!
Blake shout getting everyone attention outside.they all look at him waiting for an answer.
Blake: it's Asher Noah and Dixie's face dropped from behind concerned. They run inside.
N:Where is he bro
Blake: in the cinema room
Noah and Dixie run into the cinema room and see Asher crying on the floor shivering and loosing his breath.
N: baby what's wrong
A: d...d..d....da
Was all Asher was able to say
Dixie pics him up
D: shhhhh it's ok your safe no one will hurt them. Dixie rubs ash's back and he starts to Calm down. Dixie carried on rubbing his back and telling him shhh. After a bit he starts to feel better and sit up.
N:What happened buddy.
When Asher thought back to it he snuggled into dixies shoulder not wanting to say.
Blake: the boys were a bit loud and walked towards him scaring him a bit.
N: what boys
Blake: Bryce and Griffin
N: can't they see he is scared
Noah huffs and puts his hands in his back pocket
D: you ok now honey
Ash just nods in Dixies neck.
They then put cat n the hat on for ash and he sat down again and watched it.
———————————————
My photos are finally working now so I will update the pics on the other chapters.