Its okay

It's 12:17 in the morning everyone was down stairs talking while Asher was asleep upstairs until all they hear is a yell. Dixie looks at Noah worried and Noah quickly got up and ran upstairs with Dixie behind him. They burst through the door and see Asher hanging over the crib throwing up the food. Dixie ran up to him and started to rub his back while Noah went to get a bucket. Once Asher looked as if he was finished throwing up Dixie picked him up and put him on the floor then unzipped his windy as he had a bit of vomit on it. As she was doing that Noah came in with the bucket.
N: hey buddy you ok.
Noah tries to comfort him and once he was only in his nappy he gets picked up by Noah.
D: careful with him babe be gentle. Noah just responds by nodding his head. Asher lay his on Noah's shoulder and played with the strings of Noah's jumper.
D: he can't keep the food down
That's all Dixie said, Noah looked over at her and noticed she was really upset that Asher couldn't even eat properly. Noah walked over to Dixie and put his free arm around Dixie trying to reassure her.
N: babe he'll be fine trust me we'll just give him little things like apples porridge and stuff like that to help him keep his food down and then we'll just keep adding more and more food to his plate ok?
Dixie nods and Noah kissed her cheek.
A: c..can I sweep with you please...
They both turn to see Asher as they are shocked that he spoke with our stuttering to much.
N: of course baby
Noah Dixie and Asher get into bed with Asher in the middle they all fall asleep.
It was 8:46 Noah got up and went for a shower when he finished he walked out with a towel around his waist and noticed that Asher had woken up so he also put him in the shower still with a towel wrapped around his waist. By the way Asher was a lot more better now. Noah finished washing Asher then put a towel around him and carried him into the bedroom and Dixie who finally got up took him from Noah and put Asher in the clothes that they bought for him. This is what he wears

Then Noah came out the closet in this

And this is what Charlie puts on

N: very cute now let's go down stairs have breakfast then meet everyone

Asher tenses up knowing he is meeting everyone today
D: it's ok Asher you'll be fine they aren't scary I promise and me and Noah won't let anyone hurt you ok? Asher smile a bit then nodded happily and walked to Noah and Dixie then they went down stairs. Once they reached the bottom Noah and Dixie held hands with Asher then walked over to the living room where some of them were .....
———————————————
Hope you enjoyed. I'll try and get these out as fast as I can for you guys.