Thank you

Bella carried Asher towards the house and when ethan spotted Asher in bella's arms walking up the drive way he gasped and ran to them.
Thomas: img thank you so much for finding him.
Thomas says greeting the fan and taking Asher out of her arms and giving her coat back (he put his jacket around Asher).
Bella: It's alright
A: this is Bella Thomas she is a fan.
He says quietly into Thomas's chest.
Thomas: oh it's nice to meet you Bella.
A: she is staying to meet Dixie and Noah because they are in favourite influences in hype house.
Thomas: yeah of course she can meet them come on in.
Bella makes her way in behind Thomas while Thomas carries ash in.
Thomas: right ash you go for a shower please and call me when your finished.
A: otay
He says walking up the stairs with his head hung low. After that Thomas gets out his phone and calls everyone saying he has found him.
After 3 mins went be Dixie and Noah burst through the door looking desperate to see Asher.
Thomas: he's in the shower.
Thomas said beating them to it.
D&N: Ok
D: oh hello who's this
Dixie says looking at Bella.
Thomas: this is Bella shes a fan of you two shes actually the one who found Asher and convinced him to come back home.
N: omg thank you so much
Noah said hugging her and when he finished hugging her Dixie did the same.
Bella: it's alright he was no trouble
She said shyly.
Thomas: you two are actually her favourite ones in the hype house.
Bella smiles and nods her head agreeing with him.
D: well would you like a picture.
Bella: yes please.
————————————————
Enjoy