The Baby sitters

It's been a few weeks now and all the sway house and hype house have made up and they are all friends again but because Asher is living a new life and has fergot his old life he is not shy anymore and is quite a naughty boy towards most p people apart from Dixie and Noah.
Today is the day that Dixie and Noah were going out for a date day and were leaving Asher with the sway boys. They had packed his bag full of his dummy, blanket, bottle, spare clothes etc.
They dropped him off at 11:00am, anyway Let's get on with the story.
Dixie and Noah pulled up to the house and Noah got Asher out of his car seat and took him to the door. Josh opened the door.
Josh: oh hey guys your early.
D: oh sorry do you want us to come more later on.
Suddenly Blake came up to the door.
Blake: no he's ok he can come in just give us your stuff and Asher and you too have a wonderful day.
Noah kissed Asher's cheek
N: love and miss you kiddo.
Dixie did the same and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
D: well be here to pick you up later ok dude? Have a good day with your uncles. Dixie gave josh ash's bag and Blake took Asher out of Noah's arms.
Blake: come on then bud let's go have some fun.
Dixie and Noah then walked off in towards the car.
Blake: so what do you want to do first Asher. Pool?
A: sure
Blake: let's go then.
time skip
It's been a few minutes now that Asher has been in the pool for but suddenly grabbed he went to go get one of the boys phones and take it into the pool to play with it.
Blake: Kio! Asher is about to go in the pool with your phone.
Kio ran outside and took his phone out of Asher's hands
Kio: no ash you can't put this in the pool.
But I want to I'm board.
Kio: Alright well how about we get that inflatable and put it in the pool.
Asher just shakes his head and starts to have a tantrum.
Blake: woah what's happening hear.
Asher is stomping his feet and screaming at the boys which makes the other boys come out.
Blake: what if we went and watched tv.
A: no.
Asher yells and walks off into the house and take orange juice out from his bag and starts to throw it around making everything smell like orange juice and it also makes everything go sticky.
Bryce: Right that's it, come on Asher time out.
Bryce lifts up ash and takes him to the stairs.
Asher starts to cry and scream.
They all just left him on the stairs.

Finally when Jayden went back to check on him after 20 mins he saw that ash had his phone and was playing games.
Jayden: seriously Asher your in time out.
Jayden says taking Asher's phone off him. Asher starts to scream and run to where Jayden was going which was the living room which was smelling of orange juice.
Asher chased Jayden for his phone and finally got it out of jayden's hands.

Jayden: right your making your time out become 30 mins now. So give me your phone.
Asher just shook his head
Jayden: 50 mins then.
Asher screams and throws his phone across the room nearly hitting one of the boys.
Asher then falls to the floor and starts kicking leg some of the boys go to get him up he he was just kicking them. So josh decided to text Noah and ask what to do.
J- josh N-Noah
J: hey Noah
N: oh hey josh it's only been a few hours what's up
J: Asher is being extremely naughty and we were wondering what do we do.
N: oh well what's he doing rn
J: he's laying on the floor screaming crying and if any of the boys go and get him he kicks them.
N: oh well keep doing that but obviously different the kicks then eventually he'll get tired out.
J: ok thank you.
N: sorry he is being a pain.
J: don't worry about it now enjoy your day see you later.
Josh tell everyone without letting Asher hear. They all keep doing this and it keeps going for aboutb1 and a half hours until Asher is sweating tons.
He just crawls under the couch and starts to cry. He was literally sweating this much.

Obviously the boys is a lot younger tho

The boys try to get Asher to come out of the couch it took around 1 hour but nothing works so in the end they lifted up up the couch and pulled him out but when they pulled him out all they saw was

He was dripping of sweat and sleeping.
Blake: clearly he wore himself out.
Jayden and Kio put the side back down when Blake picked up a sleeping Asher. He held him in his arms as if he was a newborn baby.
Blake: guys I think I might go put him in the bath tub he is so hot as sweaty it will cool him down. After a few minutes the bath was half way full so Blake put Asher in as he didn't need a full bath as he was little. He washed his hair and body and Asher was still sleeping. And once he was done Blake put him in this:

Blake took Asher down stairs and left him sleep on the clean couch with the boys tried to clean everywhere where the orange juice went

Eventually Dixie and Noah came to pick him up and take him home
Jayden: I got to say I don't know how you guys do it.
D: well he does behave with us so I don't know why he acts like this.
————————————————
The person who chose this idea you know who you are, it was an amazing idea and if anyone has anymore ideas feel free to comment them and I'll try to make them like I did with this.