A typical day

Taylor: let's go back outside then.
All the boys: k
They were all outside some were in the water and some were on the sun beds just sitting there talking while Asher sat on Noah's lap playing with scrapper.
Noah was sat talking to the boys for nearly over an hour in the sun with his top off of course.
But Noah forgot that Asher was sitting there in a tracksuit with a jumper on so once 40 mins went by he realised and quickly got up and sat in the shade. Thomas was talking to Noah in the shade. And as that was happening Noah was taking off Asher clothes so he can just sit there in just a nappy ( by the way they have been changing his nappy but I just haven't been including it) once Noah took all of Asher clothes off Thomas noticed a few of Ashers scars and some bruises. Thomas just ignored it as Asher was sitting there on Noah lap and Thomas didn't want to make him upset. Noah walked back into the sun bed with ash in his arms and Thomas following after him. Noah and Thomas had a good laugh but as Noah was talking to Thomas he started to feel Asher slowly leaning against his chest as he was doing that he dropped scrapper. Noah looked at Asher and saw he was basically asleep.
Thomas: I think the heat and fighting must of wore him out. N: Yep
Noah just kept Asher with him on his lap. Once 30 mins passed Noah started to feel Asher overheating he brought him to the shade but after 20 mins he still didn't cool down.
N: guys Asher is overheating and still isn't cooling down. Tony: Just put him him in the pool you have your trunks on and he's wearing pull ups and they are allowed in water.
N: good idea
Noah picked Asher up. And he was still sleeping on his shoulder.
Noah walked slowly down the steps into the pool. Noah had walked further into the deep end just to get Asher wet. When the water hit Asher feet he started to move but fell comfortable again and went back to sleep. Noah carried on walking into the deep water till finally it was up to the top of  Asher's back nearly touching Asher's shoulder. Noah carried on talking to the boys and Thomas decided to ask about Asher's scars.
Thomas: hey Noah how did Asher get those bruises and scars.
Noah sighed trying not to get pissed over Asher's parents.
N: his parents hurt him hence why he is so nervous meeting people and can't do loud noises.
Nate: aren't you pissed
N: mmh
Was all Noah said looking down bitting his bottom lip.
N: anyway I'm going out now and putting Asher on the couch cuz that's the coolest area of the house.
Paper: oh yeah I never thought of that.
Calvin: well that's where most of the AC is paper.
Paper: whatever shut up Calvin.
Noah walked out of the pool and grabbed a towel and dried most of himself and feet then put the towel around Asher. As he was walking to the couch he wrapped Asher with the blanket so much that even his head was covered up with the blanket.
Then he put Asher on the couch then quickly ran up stairs for a nappy and pjs. This is what he got:

( except the glasses )He came back down and changed Asher carefully with out waking him up

He came back down and changed Asher carefully with out waking him up. Once he was done he put the nubs (dummy) in Asher's mouth. When he was going to go back out and leave ash he saw tony come in with scrapper.
Tony: here
N: oh thanks
Noah put the toy next to ash then they left leaving ash have a good nap
——————————————— hey guys sorry but the images won't work for some reason but when they do start to work I'll put them in to the episodes they are meant to be in.