Conflict

It's been a few days now since ashers throat was bad and he was fine now it's the middle of the evening and Asher was in bed.

(instead of Noah imagine it says Asher)Dixie  was down stairs talking with kouvr and Mia while Noah was outside with andreaz

Dixie was down stairs talking with kouvr and Mia while Noah was outside with andreaz. Suddenly the girls here the door open and slam against the other side, Dixie sees Griffin and Bryce come in looking really drunk. Dixie runs up to them both and tries to persuade to get out before Noah sees them.
D: Griffin Bryce leave please right now.
Griffin: no me and Noah didn't finish what we started.
I hen this is happening Noah comes in with andreaz laughing until he sees Griffin being quite ruff with pushing her around while Dixie is trying to get them out.
N: wtf why are you here
Griffin: we never finished what we started.
Bryce: yeah
Bryce agreed with him they were so drunk that they couldn't even Stand still
N: Griffin I'm not doing it I have a son now and if he heard this he would be petrified.
Griffin: like I said scared pussy.
Noah grabs Griffin and Bruce's arm and tries to get them to go outside.
Griffin: we aren't leaving until you agree that that you know you have a gold digger and she is only with you for the looks and money. I bet she or you don't even won't the kid he's messed up. They hear a little sniffle and a gasp at the bottom of the stairs and see it's Asher his eyes were swollen and his hands and legs were shaking with fear.
D: baby it's not tr...
Before she could finish her sentence Asher ran out the house when Noah and Dixie tried to quickly run off him Griffin blocked Noah and Bryce grabbed Dixie so they couldn't go anywhere.
Noah was to the point of fuming and so was Dixie. Noah clenched his fist and gave it a real hard and fast swing right into griffins face and then did the same to Bryce they were knocked out on the floor.

———————————————
I'm sorry I'm taking so long with these recently I've been extremely busy but I'm hoping you enjoyed this I know it's short but I will try and keep it updated faster.