Throat 😢

It's been a few days since the incidence happened and Noah still wasn't happy of course when Dixie heard what Griffin said about her made her upset but not as mad as Noah. Asher and Dixie is Noah's everything so anyone saying anything mean really makes Noah angry.
It's just turned 10:15 and Noah Dixie and Asher were finishing their breakfast. When they finished they all went upstairs and got ready for the day.
Asher:

Noah:

Dixie:

Dixie:

While Dixie was just finishing off her make up Noah was helping Asher brush his teeth in the bathroom ( Noah and Dixie already brushed their teeth at the start of the morning like always )

A: oh wait daddy we forgot swcapper (he is still young so he can't quite talk as well).
N: let's go grab him then.
They ran out of Noah and dixies room, Dixie finished her makeup then got a backpack  that she uses to put all of ashers things in such as nappy's, spare clothes, bottle, milk and blanket.
This is what the bag looked like

She went down stairs then and said goodbye to the girls and then the boys

She went down stairs then and said goodbye to the girls and then the boys. She waited in the car for Noah and Asher, yes they were still looking for scrapper.
Skip to when they find it.
N: ok let's go bud we've found him.
A: otay. Noah holds ashers hand till they get to the top of the stairs then he picks him up.
Skip to the car.
A: where are we going daddy.
N: we are going to see grandma and grandpa
D: yeah and then we'll go shopping for more things for you.
A: otay. The car stayed silent the rest of the way there, Noah parked in front of mark and Heidi's house. Dixie unbuckled Asher then lifted him out the car seat and put him on the floor.
Heidi opened the door and Asher walked up to her holding Dixies hand.
Heidi: hey Asher
A: h...hi
Mark: hey buddy I'm grandpa and this is grandma.
A: hi
ash says less shy. They move out of the way to let Noah Dixie and Asher in.
Heidi: baby do you want to see the dogs.
Asher: Asher says excitedly. He holds heidis hand and goes to Heidi. Dixie hugs her dad to greet him and Noah does the same.
D: How is everyone dad.
Mark: everyone is good, you ok.
He says looking at both of Noah and her.
D: ye we are fine. Asher has started settling in now so we are going shopping later.
Mark: ye good idea, take things slow.
Heidi comes back without Asher.
Heidi: He lives the dogs.
N: ye he has a thing when it comes to dogs they make him so happy.
Heidi: yeah
Heidi chuckle then finally great Dixie and Noah with a hug.
Mark: let's go sit outside.
They all walked outside and when they sat down Dixie took off her bag for Asher and put it on the floor next to her.
Mark: what's that
Mark says looking at the bag.
D: it's Ashers diaper bag with all his bottles dummy blanket and other things.
Heidi: remember mark we had one for Dixie and Charlie.  They spoke for ages and ended up having a barbique.
3 hours skip
Noah and Dixie started getting everything of ashers while mark and Heidi went to find where Asher was. Once Noah and Dixie put everything in the diaper bag Noah decided that it was his turn to have it. Mark and Heidi came down with Asher in marks arms. And kiss him goodbye before passing him to Noah.
They let them out the door Noah and Dixie walked out and Asher was waving good bye yelling
A: bye bamba and nana see you another time.
Noah was buckling him in his car seat when ash asked for one of his bottles.
A: daddy can I have one of my bottles please.
N: ye bud mommy will give you the right ones now. Dixie got out his squash bottle and left the other two milk bottles in the bag.
A: cawn I have the milk.
D: no baby that's for after shopping.
A: aww
D: I know I'm sorry but I were to give you this you would be tired and would stay awake in shops.
They are almost at the shops when suddenly out of nowhere Asher whines. Noah and Dixie look back and see that ash looks uncomfortable my throat hurts.
D: drink your drink baby it might go
A: it making it worse.
He starts to tear up.
Dixie turns all the way around and hands and throat sweet to Asher.
D: only suck it ok it might get rid of your soar throat.
3 minutes passed and when the got to the shopping mall Ashers throat still hadn't gone away. Noah got out the put the diaper bag on and then went around the other side to help Dixie with the moaning Asher.
A:Mommy it hurts.
D: I know let's just go get clothes for all of us and then we'll get food and go home ok.
Dixie held Asher in her arms and  got her handbag. Noah came and got Asher out of her embrace and put Asher in his arms. Asher layer his head onto Noah and Noah reached down and got ashers nubs from his pocket.
N: here bud
Dixie was mainly the one looking around at clothes and buying them while Noah was just rubbing Ashers back. But every few minutes there would be lots of fans that would come and see them to take pics. But Noah would take the picture himself and try cutting out Asher who was laying there. As the minutes passed Asher was just getting moody so Noah got out his milk bottle just so he might behave better and not attract attention too much.
He drank his milk and once he was finished he gave the bottle back to Noah and fell straight to sleep  with scrapper in his hands of course they carried on shopping and then got food and went home.
———————————————