*THREE*

Luke grumbled as his boyfriend laughed at the hysterical couple watching him rinse out his shirt. Apparently the guy who projectile vomited on him was named Michael and he was a happy and confident kind of drunk. Usually, USUALLY, he didn't vomit like that.
" I am so sorry my dude. I asked him to stay at the bar while I ran to the bathroom. I can totally paypall you some money to replace it!" Fretted the asian looking one as he rubbed his significant others back soothingly.
Michael had his boyfriend in a bear hug and refused to look at the other couple mumbling apologies into his chest.
" Hey, no worries! It happens, see it all the time, especially being the owner!" Ashton laughed, winking at the green eyes peaking from their hiding spot.
" Owner..." Michael said questioningly, horror dawning in his eyes.
Luke loudly shut off the tap, letting the three men know he was done, and that he wasn't happy. He turned and scowled at Michael, who had finally separated from his boyfriends side. Ashton frowned, trying to send his boyfriend messages through his eyes.
" One, You couldn't afford to buy me a new shirt, much less a new button," Luke spat," besides, I am not a charity case, ok? Two, what did you want?" Luke sniffed, looking down on the smaller man.
Luke was surprised to see how.... cute Michael was. He had pale skin and big dark green eyes. While Luke's blonde was highlighted with a more lighter blonde, Michael was a bit more of a dirty blonde.  He wondered briefly if that was true in the bedroom.
Both boyfriends tried to diffuse the bomb they felt coming but neither was fast enough.
" I could too, and I was going to say I liked your make up. But I think the vomit made it better. Like you were missing something and needed a finishing touch. Don't look at me like I'm some dumb dog!"Michael snapped, cheeks red with embarrassment.
Luke furrowed his eyebrows, not sure why this man had so much confidence. His boyfriend, Calum, if Luke recalled  correctly, hissed and yanked Michael to him, whispering furiously into his ear. Something about punishment? Luke's heart sped up, and now he was curious. Were the two men that kind of couple, or...
He decided to push buttons, needing to expose him and Ash for some answers. He looked at Ashton and saw the anger in his eyes.
" Ok, you may not be a dog, but that doesn't stop you from being a bitch!" Luke grinned as Michael turned red.
"LUCAS ROBERT HEMMINGS!" Ashton roared, anger and shock flushing his face.
" You gonna spank me daddy?" Luke questioned,  fluttering his glitter caked eyelashes.
Ashton froze mouth gaping like a fish as he stared at Luke in shock.
" I'm assuming your his dominant?" Calum smirked at Ashton who wrenched Luke to his chest.
" Don't sweat it, Michael's a baby." Calum grinned as Michael flushed in embarrassment again.
" I thought so, just wanted to make sure." Luke smiled innocently at the other dominant, snuggling into his boyfriend.
"Luke..." Ashton pinched the bridge of his nose, realizing why his boyfriend had behaved so.
" I still don't like you." Luke grinned as Michael teared up, a small sob escaping his lips.
Ashton boxed Luke's left ear hard. Luke stumbled grabbing the side of his head in shock.
" Looks like this one needs punishment. You have my number," Ashton asked Calum, who nodded as he soothed a sobbing Michael.
" Call me, we should hand out." Ashton said causally.
Luke waved at the couple as Ashton dragged him out and said good night to their friends.
Tension built in his lower abdomen as Ashton drove home, his knuckles nearly white as they griped the wheel. Ashton pulled into the garage and waited for the door to close. Lukes heart stuttered at the rage in daddy's eyes. He let out a low moan as Ashtons large hands cupped his semi hard dick through his pants.
" So needy for daddy." Ashton whispered, unbuckling Luke and pulling them both out of the car.
Luke threw his head back, humping himself into Ashtons hand. Ashton laid Luke on the bed, then rolled him over onto his stomach. Luke groaned at the friction that was caused by his pants and underwear being taken off .He shook his ass, hoping ashton would use the paddle. He heard Ash grab somethings then return to the bed.
" Since you took it upon yourself to embarrass Michael, we thought that we should embarrass you."
Luke grunted as the ball gag was tied securely around his head. Confusion joined the swirl of emotions in his stomach, stopping in full terror as he saw Calum and Michael watching him through the iPad camera that Ashton set up at the head board. When had he called them?? Calum actually agreed?? Luke shifted uncomfortably as Ashton took off his top and  forced his hands behind his back, cuffing him. Luke whined, looking pleadingly at Ashton. He and Ashton had never done any group anything, hell they had barely really scratched the surface of this experience themselves,but now they were about to carry out a punishment with two boys the just met.
Luke screamed into the ball gag, darkening blue eyes wide as his ass stung. Ashton was definitely using the leather whip. Lukes screams soon turned into moans as Ashton continued. After forty seven, Luke lost track. He drooled around the gag, throat working desperately to keep up. He heard the whip drop and gasped for air as the gag came off. His relief was short lived, catching a glance at a very happy Michael who was receiving what looked like a very well done hand job. Ashton shoved a plastic toy into Lukes mouth as he climbed onto the bed. Luke sucked like crazy, not wanting to disappoint his audience.
Four sets of moans filled the room as four sets of eyes widened in pleasure. Luke whined as he swallowed around the toy, pleading Ashton with his eyes.
" What do you think Michael? Should we let him ride his toy while I fuck his throat?" Ashton asked, rubbing his thumb over Luke's tip.
Luke looked out of the corner of his eyes in agony, whining again.
Michael whispered something to Calum, who shook his head and pointed to the camera.
" I don't know, I .... he...."
Lukes groaned in frustration, wild with lust and need. He wanted to thrust into Ashtons hand so badly, but knew he wouldn't be allowed to finish if he did so. Why couldn't Michael just say...
" Yes! You can... I mean, if that's what you want." Michael flushed and both dominants cooed at his shyness.
Ashton stood and whipped Luke around. Ashton was now standing at the end of the bed with Luke pressed tight to him. He trembled as Ashton spread his cheeks, the tip of wet, warm plastic teasing his hole.
" Color?"
" Green"
Luke's hiss turned into a moan as the toy slid into place, resting right against his prostate. Ashton shoved him on his ass and Luke threw his head back in ecstasy as the toy was shoved harder into his sweet spot. Ashton anchored his hands in Luke's hair and shoved himself down his boyfriend's throat, knowing Luke enjoyed the pain a lot a bit. Luke sucked and swallowed, ferociously grinding down on the toy. His baby blues were now a deep navy, and  proceeded to make their way to the ceiling, as though to hide themselves from the dirty deed being done below them. Lukes brain melted as he body heated up, his skin began to sparkle, and moans drifted around the thick meat in his mouth. His eyes snapped to Ashton as his eyes watered after a particularly sharp thrust. Ashtons pupils were blown wide, his black hair damp with effort. Luke looked out of the corner of his eyes at the blurry screen, or maybe that was just him, and winked. That was all Michael needed and the sounds of four men reaching the highs filled to dark night and flooded the empty sky.