*TEN*

Mikey frowned as he pushed open the door to Luke's and Ashton's bedroom. Ashton didn't look up, staring with blank teary eyes at the black TV screen. He sat at the end of his bed in just a pair of boxers, his cheeks stained with his sorrows. His eyes were red and swollen, lips ruby red from being pinched to hold in the sobs, hair disheveled from stressed out fingers.  Michael cautiously made his was across the room and opened the shades. The moon light illuminated the destruction Ashton had created within seconds of Luke fleeing. Picture frames and bits of glass lay shattered around the room. They glittered in the fresh moonshine as if lamenting the broken memories they've now become. Clothes lay cut and shredded and Michael couldn't tell who's had been who's. The vanity Mirror had been smashed, along with most of Luke's makeup, oils, lotion, serums, Etcetera. Michael sighed and carefully picked his way to the bathroom, surprised he hadn't hurt himself. He sighed in relief as he flipped the light switch, seeing Ashton had winded down before he had gotten to the bathroom. Michael ran the tub, putting some bath salts in. He found matches under the sink and lit a couple of vanilla candles. He walked back to Ashton and helped the man up, worried  that he was met with no fight, barley a twitch of the fingers. He led him the the bathroom and switched of the tab, swirling his hand in the water to make sure the salts were evenly mixed. Michael turned, then flushed and turned again. Ashton had slid out of his boxers and was just standing behind him now. Completely in the nude.
"Luke always took baths with me." Ashton whispered brokenly. Michael frowned wondering what he should do. He respectfully turned around again as Ash climbed into the tub and slowly sank into the water. He sat for a second, then promptly burst into tears.
"I'm a bad Dominant. I should know exactly what to do but I don't." Ashton gasped, suddenly finding it hard to breath.
"Did someone Teach you how to handle a sub? Did you study for quizzes and take tests?"
Ashton stared in shock at Michael's sudden out burst.
"No, you did what we all did Ashton. You heard about it, and went online and read everything you could. You took ideals that you liked, and applied them. This is no one's Fault. IF anyone's, it's mine. If I had stayed on the stool like Calum asked, we probably wouldn't be in this mess."
Michael ran a hand through his hair as Ashton frowned, scrunching his eyebrows in confusion.
"I'm sorry sir. Calum's never just... left before. I guess we're both a bit on edge." Michael offered a nervous smile, and he was flooded with relief when he got one back.
Michael left Ashton to his bath, and began to clean up the room. He grabbed a trash back and put all the large pieces carefully into it. He  then slowly began to sort through Luke's makeup, fretting as most of it was thrown away. Michael then vacuumed, getting all the corners and cracks. He changed the sheets on the bed, and piled all the photographs that had survived on the broken vanity. Michael pulled out a pair of fresh boxers, some sweatpants, and a singlet. He surveyed the room, satisfied that it was as clean as It was gonna get. Michael headed back to the kitchen and dug around, setting on fried eggs, bacon, toast, and fresh fruit. Michael was a very independent baby, part of the reason it took him so long to find Calum. Most Daddy Doms wanted their babies to be completely dependent on them. Michael just wasn't that kind of baby. Frowning as his eyes began to burn, Michael spread some vegemite on the toast.
God please, don't let Calum walk away.

Michael sat on the couch next to Ashton, shifting uncomfortably

Michael sat on the couch next to Ashton, shifting uncomfortably. The TV played on softly, some cheap murder mystery. Ashton stared into space, silent tears carvings their way down his facc. Michael couldn't get the older man to sleep, but every time he tried to stand, Ashton would grab his hands and make these horrible gut wrenching choking noises in the back of his throat, as if someone was spooning out his heart. Which technically, Luke kinda did. Michael looked over the back of the couch and sighed at the time.
"Ashton, it's five twenty seven Am. Will you at least lay down here on the couch?"
Ashton didn't respond, but slowly laid down, pulling Michael with him. Michael shifted uncomfortably, as Ashton had pulled on top like a blanket, and looked down at the watery eyed man.
"Ashton, I really can't-"
Ashton's eyes widened as the flooded with pain and fear. He gripped Michael's hips harshly as he began that awful choking noise. He shook his head violently, his chest moving rapidly as if he couldn't get enough air.
" ok, ok!! I'll stay Ashton, please, don't cry!!" Michael frantically snuggled close,  wrapping his arms around Ashton's neck. He felt him relax, and he stopped making that noise. Ashton released Michael's hips, but loosely wrapped his arms around his waist.  The two men laid there for a bit, awkward in the thick silence.
"I'm a switch."
Michael didn't respond, quietly blinking in shock.
"I met Luke through some friends. We we're drunk when he admitted his daddy kink. I... though that if I told him I was....   a switch he wouldn't have me. And now I don't have him!" Ashton quietly sobbed into Michael's hair, holding the smaller man tight.
Michael kissed Ashton's neck, then rubbed his nose along Ashton's jawline. Ashton sighed, turning the boys on their sides.
" Tomorrow, we'll go get your Calum, and my Luke, and I'll tell them the truth. I think it's the only way."
Michael smiled encouragingly at Ashton before closing his eyes, exhausted.
Hopefully Calum and Luke were doing  better.

*******************************************Am I updating too much? I know y'all are reading this

Am I updating too much? I know y'all are reading this. But no one ever comments🤨
And now my keyboards fuucked up and Wow. Not my week. Anywho, let me know how we're feeling so far
💛🌻🥥