*ELEVEN*

Luke smoothed a hand down his black dress pants and looked up as the door to the expensive dinner opened. Not them. Ashton hated being late, but it's ten minutes past the rime they all agreed to meet, so-
"Stop. Michael just texted me. They'll be here in a minute or two. Relax, you look great."
Calum sat across from Luke, not looking up from his phone since they got here. Luke nodded, but the news didn't stop the hurricane of butterflies in his stomach. He was hurt and confused. Calum had explained what had happened the the night before and if so, then everything is cleared up, and hopefully Ashton just needs to apologize for being a little dickwad. And of course he'll apologize to Michael. And hopefully they can put this whole thing behind them. Luke will have to tell Ashton about him and Calum, it's only right.
But what if-
The bells rang and Luke looked up and froze. Hazel eyes stared back a flash of green behind them. He watched as Ashton and Michael explained themselves to a waitress and then made their way over. Luke scooted in leaving the outside seat for Ashton as Calum stood up to let in Michael. Michael nodded his thanks but didn't actually say anything. Luke picked at his lemon yellow nails, nervous as Ashton sat down next to him. The tension eased a little bit but not much, so the men were thankful when a waiter came to take their order. Luke took a deep breath and turned to Michael, grasping the males hand in his own.
"Michael, I'm so sorry, about what i did. I shouldn't have come onto you like that, especially in your work place." Luke let go of Michael's hand and sunk back into the booth.
"I forgive you"
Luke looked up in shock as emerald eyes peaked from under blonde lashes.
"Really?! Truly dearly!!" Luke made to hug the male from across the table then hesitated, not wanting to push his boundaries. He giggled as Michael also leaned over the table and pulled him into a hug.
"Oh Luke, I could never stay mad at you. You're just more outgoing and so sure of yourself than I am. And I like that, it just shocked me."
Luke sat back down nodding.
"Ashton always says I'm a chandelier in a room of Lamps!" Luke chuckled as he looked at Ashton then froze. Ashton looked like he was about to cry. His eyes were full of unshed tears and his face was flushed. He sighed and kissed his cheek, making Ashton look up at him in shock.
" I don't forgive you, but I'm not breaking up with you. I'll come home, but you're gonna work for my forgiveness. I felt that I had to leave in order to feel safe, and that's not fair. What I did was shitty, but you-
"I'm a switch"
"I know"
Luke smirked as Ashton blinked slowly at him.
"You were way into cuddling and date night than any Dom I've been with. And based off of our sex it wasn't because you're a soft Dominant."
"I don't deserve you." Luke frowned as Ashton actually began to cry.
He pulled Ash to him, and held him, running his fingers through his hair. He glanced at Calum, who had an arm around Michael, suggesting that whatever went down with them was fixed. Calum smiled encouragingly, before standing up and pulling Michael with him. Luke waved a silent goodbye as the two left, giving Luke and Ashton some privacy.

 Luke waved a silent goodbye as the two left, giving Luke and Ashton some privacy

Luke laughed as he held up a pale pink button up, much to Ashton's dismay.
" I didn't know it'd turn my whites pink!" Ashton whined, pouting as he sat and the freshly made bed.
"Sweetie, I've told you multiple times, sort the colors. Even if it's just socks!" Luke laughed again as Ash scowled, wiping the remaining tears off his face.
He and Ashton had gotten home, only to find the house in disarray. Dirty dishes in the sink, the living room still in shambles from the indoor picnic that never happened. And the bedroom. Luke had walked in to the middle and looked at what was left, turned to Ashton in shock, and the male promptly burst into tears, and Luke still isn't sure what came out of his mouth but it ended with Ashton stomping over to the laundry bin and showing Luke his newly acquired pink clothes. Both boy's stared at each other, one in shock, one a mix of sadness and anger, then both burst out laughing. Ashton had never been good at house keeping so Luke wasn't entirely surprised about the state of their apartment.
Luke cleaned the whole place with Ashton, well, Ashton just followed Luke around apologizing for every mess. He noted that his make up had been replaced, and the vanity was new, almost identical to the one before. He had opened a drawer and frowned, seeing a palette he definitely hadn't owned before. Ashton shifted awkwardly, knowing Luke was very Particular about his make up. Luke simply snapped the drawer shut, pecked Ashton's cheek and continued to clean the room. And even though the gesture was small, it spoke in volumes to Ashton.

 And even though the gesture was small, it spoke in volumes to Ashton

My new year resolution?
To actually update my books on time😂