Black and Blue

My heart dropped to my stomach, and I pretend to be swiping my ID as he walked by.

"Tonight is our movie night." I reminded nonchalantly.

"I got ET downloaded to my computer if-"

"I can't make it." He sped up. I dashed in front of him.

He really wasn't trying to hide this , was he?

"Why? Because you're busy playing hero to Pink?"

Black's gray eyes widened.

"Green is a menace to everyone around him. Things will be so much better when he's-"

"So you admit it? You're going to kill him?

Black stayed quiet.

"Oh, you're going to kill him!" I tried to run, but he opened the hatch leading to outside and held my head to the cusp. I could feel the air leaving my throat already. Leaning over me, he whispered in a sickly sweet voice.

"You, Cyan and I are going to lead the future to a new life in space. Green just isn't going to be a part of it. And neither will you if you keep trying to stop me.

I gasped as Black pulled me back into the hall and closed the hatch. I sat down next to Yellow and Pink to fix some wires, feeling like I was going to be sick. I could hear Black's boots hit the ground, and Green coming this way. I envisioned all the gruesome ways Green could go. Nailed to the wall, strangled, skinned alive. Then I heard a thud, and the same boots scurry away.

It was done.

I let the tears roll down as Pink saw the body, took Yellow's hand and called our first emergency meeting