Chapter 14:Getting there(Edit)

P0st script:
Hello my fellow readers!Welcome back with another chapter.
As I mentioned in my previous chapter there will be a surprise guest in this chapter,so I hope you are maybe looking forward to whom this guest will be.

Also:I'm a ladybug Fan,I watched the New York Special and I swear I could not stop fan girling that,I even dropped my I Pad on my toe.

BTW:I tried my best with correcting my tenses in this chapter.
I should really go back to the other chapters and re edit them,so if you receive any notification about my book...check it out.It may be a new update or it could be an edited chapter.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

|Previously✨~

I scrunched up the piece of paper into a ball before walking away.

|Now✨~(Time Skip)

I scan the board in front of me.Why isn't this broad digitalised?Cause I'm siting here trying to search where my flight is on the board and when it will take off.

I tried  to search up the address  using Google Maps(Just Kidding),I tried the Hunter Website,but the info on the address is locked up.
But I  did manage to get directions to a city near that address.

The directions were very vague and I am so freaking confused,I wish the airport has StarBucks cause I could really use a nice cup of Coffee.

I finally see the flight numbers and names change.
I can see my scheduled flight,it leaves in 15 Minutes!

OMFG!It leaves so soon and I have to run to Terminal 3,see what I mean by needing my coffee.
I quickly grab my haversack and sprint towards Terminal 3.

|Time skip~✨

I sag downwards in my chair.My haversack on TOP of my lap.I have the window seat.Amazing view,but I'm in the third seat.I don't really want to step over the two passengers beside me,the mother and her daughter  just so that I can go toilet.

When are we going to take offfff.
I know I'm acting a bit childish,but I just want to get this flight over and done with already.

I turn behind to see who was—OMG!
Like this day couldn't get any worse.
Seating behind me was the Handsome,charming devilish-looking criminal.
None other than Chrollo,the head of the Phantom Troupe.

What the hell is he doing here?!Is he going to the same town as me?Wait if Chrollo is here,does it mean the rest of the troupe is here.I really hope not,what if the hijack the airship.I paid a lot of money for this ticket I'm not going to let my hunt be ruined by my the Phantom troupe.

I peeked behind me again.
Chrollo was in his normal  civilian disguise.
You know,bandages around his forehead and his wearing appropriate clothing.Maybe the rest of the troupe is concealing their presence because I can only sense Chrollo's.
I mean if the phantom troupe were planing to hijack the airship,Chrollo would mask his presence.
Instead of leaving him vulnerable to any attacks.....so I don't think the Phantom troupe is on board the Airship.

Okay.I need to take a damn Chill pill.
Chrollo might notice the nervousness radiating off me and you know Chrollo being a gentleman and all might ask if I'm okay.Which would send me to in a panic Attack.I really don't know why I'm loosing my cool with Chrollo.Since,I attended the Hunter Exam and was constantly around Hisoka and Illumi.
I would rather avoid any interaction as much as possible with Chrollo which should be easy.

|Time Skip~✨

I wake up to hear crying.
I wipe off the drool from my hand.
The brat beside me is crying.I mean I used  to babysit children,but they were mostly teenagers or children that could handle themselves.

I turn to the kid beside me and say,"Listen here Kid.There are other passengers on board  like me,who just want to get across the country peacefully.If I offer you a Chocolate cracker,would you stay quite for the sake of everyone's ears".

The kid instantly stopped crying and was now looking at me with its big eyes.
It is always Chocolate with kids.
I fished out a chocolate cracker from my Haversack and pas it to the kid.

The kid greedily tore open the wrapping and began eating the crackers.

I peek behind me(again).I can  see Chrollo reading a book,hold up—not just any book.It was Bandit Book!Holy Crap,I could recognise it from miles away.Is he counting the number of abilities he has stolen?Also,how is he not dizzy from reading on the Airship.I get Super dizzy,if I read on a moving vehicle.Lucky bas***d.

Chrollo suddenly looked up from his book and stared directly at me.Blush spread across my face and I quickly faced front again.

Only Chrollo can make my heart go Doki Doki.Correction:Only his face can make my year go Doki Doki.

|Chrollo's POV(Enjoy)

I suddenly woke up from my daze to hear the person in front of me lecturing the kid beside her.

She said,"Hey Kid.There are other passengers on board like me,who just want to get across the country peacefully.If I offer you a Chocolate cracker,would you stay quite for everyone's sake".

The lady In front of me really knows how to handle a bratty kid.
I did not even notice that the kid in front of me was brawling.I Guess I've gotten good at blocking out unpleasant noises,when needed.

That kid should be lucky.No stranger ever bribed me or in fact noticed me,when I was the kids' age,but now i have all the attention right.

I summon Bandits' book and opened to a page I bookmarked.I could feel two eyes staring intently at me.
I look  up from my book.It is the  lady or should I say young woman,she looks  a lot more younger than I expected.
She also looks  eerily similar to an annoying person that has been pestering me for a while,but I can't place on my hand on who.

The young lady in front of me has Fuchsia hair colour and amber colour eyes.Two features that will easily separate her from the crowd.

I think my gaze made her uncomfortable because she immediately turned forward.She was blushing too,I mean it is natural.I may not praise my looks out loud,but I do know that I am handsome.

|End Of Chrollo's POV

And End of Chapter 14♥️
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Post script:
Sorry for the short chapter,but I didn't want to write so much and also I have a  few busy days ahead of me.I didn't think i would be able to post it tomorrow.
Please look forward to the next update and I hope you,readers enjoyed the story as much as I did.
Stay safe in these troubling times!
If you enjoyed the chapter, please consider leaving a vote.

Edit:The flight is 2 days,cause they are on an air ship.
Chapter 14,is only the few hours that Freya is on the air ship.So you know it is going to be a Long trip for her.