Chapter15:No one can take me there+A side Note

Post Script:
Welcome back to another chapter my dear readers!
My school examinations just finished(thank God)so,I'll be back to trying to frequently update.
I just hope all my readers enjoy this(short) chapter and if you did,consider leaving a vote.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

|Time Skip~✨(1 day and a few hours big time skip).

Ugh!My butt is so sore.I don't think I've ever sat in one place for so Long.

As the passengers were existing the airship,I turn behind me to get a last glimpse of Chrollo,but he was not among the crowd.Nor could I sense his presence.

I exist out of the terminal and stand in line to flag a taxi.
One taxi dropped of a passenger and stopped a meter ahead from me.I rushed to the taxi,opened the door and got in.

"Good Morning sir.Could you please take me to this address?" I asked pointing to the paper.

"U-uh h-how much a-are you willing t-to pay for the ride,because I-I cannot take y-you to the exact location,b-but I'll take you near it," said the stuttering man.

"Yeah sure.Let's go," I said as I lean backwards in my seat.

"Yes lady," said the driver as the taxi sped off.

As the Taxi disappears around the corner,there is one gentleman still standing there,with his outstretched arm.

It is Chrollo,he flagged down that Taxi only for Freya to nicely climb into the cab.Oblivious,towards Chrollo's anger that was brewing outside of the cab.
Now,Chrollo would have to wait for the next cab to show up.

|Time Skip~✨

"We've reaches the location I can't take you any closer to your destination," announced the Taxi Driver.

"Can you please pay 500Jenny," demanded the driver as he shoved a tray towards me,to put my money on.

Huh?Why so expensive.
The trip from the airport to get here,is roughly around 20 minutes.

I place the money on the tray,before getting out.I seriously should pay attention to how much I'm spending.Otherwise,I'm just going to burn through my entire savings.
I slam the car door shut and the cab zoomed off.

Time to ask directions.
I took a deep breath in.The air smells salty and it is quite breezy here.
Am I near the sea?
Why would the place I'm looking for be a beach?
Maybe Bisky is looking for priceless pearls to sell.

I walk done the stone staircase,that lead to a port.Oh,So I am not at a beach,but at a port.
I'm starting to think that the address Netero passed me may not be where Bisky is...

I pass by two elderly women squatting and smoking.I politely wave to them before waking faster.After all Second hand smoking can kill a person more than first  hand smoking.

I see two sailors talking  to each other and approach them.

"Excuse me gentlemen,but could you please tell me how I can get to here?" I ask,as I pointing to the paper.

"Are You Crazy!Don't",Exclaimed the man in disbelief,before his mouth was covered by the other sailor.

"Sorry bout' Jon,he can  be real loud if you don't shut him up," said the first sailor while glaring at Jon.

"The place you are looking for lies on a island that is a few miles offshore," said the first sailor,while pointing to A tiny island that looks quite far away.

Now wonder the Taxi Driver told me he couldn't take me there.The address that Netero gave me,leads to a freaking island that looks miles away.

"I don't know what business you have that island,but I suggest you stay away from it lady.Even if you want to get into the island,there is an invisible shield surrounding the damn island." Said the sailor.

There are some rumourss that a crazy,eccentric old dude grows genetically modified fruits in that island," whispered the sailor.

"I don't like the idea of "genetically modified fruits.He's going against what have god has given yo us," scoffed the sailor.

"Thanks for the head ups," I said calmly.

"Wait-Is it possible if I could hire someone to take me near that island?" I suddenly asked.

The sailor shook his head.

"I'm afraid you can't lady.Almost all the sailors have gone home except for Jon& me and the two old hags you walked past," Informed the sailor.

"Could I rent/borrow your boat then?" I ask.

"I promise I'll past both of you back," I semi-pleaded.

I'm not going to swim that island.It looks miles away plus,I hate swimming especially in salt water.

"Sorry,the engine on our boat is busted,thanks to the idiot named Jon,"complained,the sailor as he glared at Jon.

"Those two hags over there won't lend you their boat either.They are stubborn mules," said the Sailor.

I think it is quite obvious that this sailor doesn't like the two grannies at the front of the port.

"Oh..okay.Have a nice evening ahead," I said as I continued to walk past them.

At the end of the port was a boat.I assume it belongs to the two "hags".Hopefully the keys are in that what you call-that slot thingy,so that I can start the boat.Yes,I am going to steal a boat.To head to a desolated looking island that is, apparently owned my some eccentric old scientist/farmer.
I have no idea,what Netero's intentions are in giving me this adress,but I'll find out soon by stealing this boat.

~The End of this short chapter♥️
🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Post Script:
Thank you for reading this story.And I am sorry for this short chapter.Hope my readers enjoy this chapter.Have a nice day ahead and stay safe in these troubling times.
If you enjoyed this chapter,don't be afraid to leave a vote.

🌊Side Note:(Using Sangwoo as an example of impressionable audiences romanticising Toxicity/Viloence).

.Please do not simp for real life serial killers(I won't say it is gross,but their serial killers for god sakes+it is just rude to all the victims that have fallen prey to those killers).
.Also I have heard of all lot of people(I mean younger people)reading Killing Stalking.I am not going to go out there and say it is wrong,but please don't say "you wish Sangwoo could break your ankles".
.I may have not read KS,but I do know off the despicable things Sangwoo do and most of the stuff he does isn't right.
.I am not saying that,it is wrong to simp for him,but don't wish he could snap/break your ankles,I mean even though your wish would never come through I a million of years,my cousin whom is 26(and has seen some troubling stuff)cannot stop freaking out,after reading KS.
.Also most of the people that want Sangwoo to "break" their ankles are kids.(under 16)
.Easily influenced by stuff on the internet,I was like that when I was younger but,if you want to simp for "fictional" characters,please just don't take the simping so far.
.I mean I do simp for Hisoka a little bit,but I definitely don't want Hisoka to break my ankles.

IF YOU FEEL OFFENDED bY MY MESSAGE DON'T ATTACK ME.ANYONE CAN SIMP FOR ANYONE.JUST BE REAL.AND STOP ROMANTICISING ABUSE&VIOLENCE!