chapter 1

Hey Victoria,you still in for the vampire hunt.philip vampires don't exist ,
Yes they do ,. can you please stop trying to fill my full loaded head with your vampire whatever I don't know what you call it. it's vampire hunt Victoria ,why can't you just go or a okre you a scared chicken. No am not.
    You're chickening out ,. Stop it Philip ,fine I am going for the vampire hunt.
  Well then meet us at downtown street we all going together.
    I really cannot believe am doing this. Well you are, Philip chuckled and left.

         I got home and went up straight to my room ,I didn't want my step mom to see me ,she's such a bad person .

       My mum died when I was ten years old and my dad well....he got married to my step mom Marian, and my life has been a living hell but I still had to cope no matter what,and when I was fifteen my dad died ,and my life became worse but one thing about me I don't give up on things I love or my life ,I just wanna graduate from university and..d..d find a decent and good job , have money and get married with beautiful kids ,now that's my goal in life ,although not sure how it's gonna come true but I ain't giving up.

My phone suddenly rang ,

Hello Victoria , you still coming.
Yes I am .
Well then be fast we are at downtown waiting for ya already ,.
Sorry, I will be there in a minute .
Ok don't forget to bring snacks and drinks .
Sure I won't.

I slid into my pants and wore my favourite top and a black jacket on top ,and rode off straight to downtown in my bike .I got there a minute late.
Hey we have been here for minutes ,you said one minute.
Sorry guys just got cut up in some things ,.
So which way are we going.

Victoria are you sure you're ready for this . Sure I am Gina, don't worry I will be fine as long as am with you,.
  Gina gave me a faint smile ,.
This way guys.
But Philip this forest no one goes into it they said it's too hunted.
Oh pls Gina why being a scary cat now ,going into this forest is the best cuz well it's hunted so we will be able to hunt down vampire easily in this forest.
I don't know about that Philip .
Common Adam not you too..,.
Common let's go guys .

We went deeper and deeper into the forest,
Adam plss my legs hurting I can't walk anymore .
Common let me give you a piggy back,
I knew Adam has been crushing on me since the first day I got into the university but I really don't know why he dosent wanna approach me .
Are you getting on or not ,yh sure ,he backed me and we kept on walking.

Well Gina you want a piggy back or not. Oh thank you Philip my legs feel heavier than ever.

We kept walking and walking ,nope no sign of vampires or creatures.

I don't understand why they said this forest Is hunted even when I can't find a single harmful animal.
Philip we need to make a tent it's night already and we can't sleep on the ground,. Ok ok let's make a tent then ,you're always nagging me Victoria for once in a lifetime stop being such a nagger.
Oh  ure calling me a nagger now ,you haven't seen the last of me .
Philip laughed so hard I felt like crushing all his teeth.
Guys plsss stop fighting let's go to sleep.

We all slept off into a deep sleep.

     *************************"********
*************"*******************"**
       Are you sure they are humans.
Yes your highness am sure they are humans.

      What ,would humans be doing at this time in a forest.

         Am Aden the prince of the vampires ,well for years I have been searching for my mate

,am the only heir to the throne and I needed a mate ,am 150 years old and I haven't found my mate,
   For us vampires we are never at peace until we find our mate,and I think am about to ,for years this certain girl has been appearing in my dreams but I haven't been able to see her face ,am ruthless well I kill alot but I don't drink human blood .
         ************************************
           So Philip which particular vampire are we hunting down. Well Adam we are hunting down Aden,he is said to be the prince of the vampires the only heir to their kingdom , he's said to be ruthless and kills alot ,am pretty sure he sucks their blood out of their body.
           Philip stop plsss all these are just tales ok ,you don't even know if this Aden exists , And if he does what business do we have with him.
       Well don't you want to see his handsomeness ,they say he's beautiful not handsome and his skin is deli.
    Well I will like to see em .
So guys common we have a vampire to hunt down.

   *****************************†******************************************
      So my friend how's your search for your mate going.
Common Damien you know I haven't seen any progress , I wish I could just find her soon .
   Aden you're gonna find her just try to relax and have fun . And how exactly, well we are hunting down this particular humans you wanna join . hmm yh sure.

************************************************************************
       Philip am having a bad feeling about this plssss ,let's go back.
         I see ,your chicken side has awaken again Victoria.
     Philip stop it am just worried about us ,whatif something bad happens.
      Nothing's gonna happen Vic chill alright we will.........
    Phillip what's that.
What are you talking about.......oh my God ,
  Philip they are vampires ,and they are coming towards us ,what are we gonna do .
     Everyone calm down.....,.
Don't tell us to calm down they are coming towards us.
      Alright we all have to run but in different directions. Adam we can't seprate we all came here together.
  Ok uhm call the police, you have your phone with you right. Oh yes .
I picked out my phone and just as I tried to call the police ,I felt this feeling in my body not to .
     Victoria Call the police.
I wanted to but my body wasn't responding ,this feeling had my body paralysed , about a minute later ,I was able to move my body.
  Oh no ,they were already close to us ,I told the others to run ,they all ran . I tried to run but I bumped into a musculine body ,I drew back and explored ,he was just as Philip described,not handsome but beautiful ,skin Soo beautiful ,damn I could say he's a girl , blue eyes.he wore a black cloak. He does exist.
      I got back to my senses and found out they already caught my friends,I tried to run to get help ,but he gripped my wrist,sooo hard I groaned ,he stared into my eyes ,but then he let go ,all he said was ,the girl is mine ,you can keep the others,.