chapter 7

I woke up in the morning ,I took my bath and wore a black pant and a white long shirt. today was my exam and lots of questions were gonna fall on me once I step into the school.
    I stroded downstairs for breakfast but I saw my stepmom in the dining room.
Well my dear daughter , There is no food for you ,we are out of food . I knew my stepmom was lying , she was being supplied money every month as compensation on my behalf from my dad's family , grandma really loved me alot ,she was a well know and famous designer .
she was actually trying to get back at me for yesterday, I didn't utter a word ,I turned my back and left.
I took my school bag and walked out of the house.
I got to the school ,I was really nervous inside ,but I took up my courage and went in,Gina was the first person that spotted me.
She rushed up to me ,.  Victoria you're ok ,tell me you're back for real.
Well .....
Victoria you're here , Philip cut in. Oh Phillip I  missed you,I couldn't help but hug him.  Hey vic
Hi Adam .
Immediately the school bell rang.
The test.
I was in the classroom with all my friends while others kept staring at me.
The lecturer stepped in , Miss Ann can I have a few word with you.
I stoop up ,yes ma' am, I went out with the lecturer .

Miss Ann ,I like to inform you that you are not eligible for this test and exam.
But Mrs Harper ,I have been preparing for this a long time am sure am prepared and ready.
Miss Ann you know that this is not just any ordinary test and exam ,if you know , you haven't been in school for months now ,I don't think you can catch up,so if you don't mind you might wanna leave and come back next semester.
No Mrs Harper I need it this semester, plss give me a chance.
No Miss Ann I won't talk about this anymore ,I can't allow allittle situation like this result to the downfall of the school ,no student is expected to fail and with your status now ,you're to fail.
Plss Mrs Harpe.....
Plsss leave.

I came out of the school with tears in my eyes ,I suddenly wished Aden was here.
I went home, but on getting home , my stepmom started with her disturbance.
Why are you back early.
Am not allowed to partake in this year's exam.
Whatttt...???

Get out of this house.
Mother what do you mean.
Don't call me mother with your slut mouth ,get out of here ,I see you have gone all around having fun with men.
Mother that's not true. If its not then what was Adam telling me yesterday .
What Adam ,he is lying.
That dress you wore yesterday was for entertaining men right , get out of this house before I skin you alive.

My stepmom pushed me outside and shut the door.
Good for nothing child ,you're the cause of your parents death .
Hearing what my stepmom Said I couldn't hold on the tears ,I bursted into tears and mounted my bike ,I wasn't sure where I was going ,but wherever this bike is taking me now is where I definitely want to be right now.

I got off the bike at a certain point and realised I was at the forest,I guessed I missed Aden alot ,I thought while crying.
I walked in but wait ,this place changed it was much more beautiful than before I didn't even know which way to go .  Suddenly I felt cold hands but warm on my shoulder,I turned around.Aden  you're ...how... did ...
I quickly ran and embraced him ,he definitely knew something was wrong.
Did you miss me this much .
I did more than ever .

Come let's go to the castle.

We got to the castle ,but wow everywhere was much more beautiful than I remember, Aden did something change here.
Why do you ask.
Well it's  more beautiful than I remember.
Well we made a few changes. Come let's go up.
I got upstairs ,how I have missed this place ,
I took off my jacket and threw it off on the bed ,I sat down with sadness in my face.
What happened?? Well my exams I went for it today but the lecturer said am not eligible ,the months I spent here ,I hadn't attended school ,so she said I won't be able to pass ,which can cause downfall of the school ,and that I had to wait for the next semester.
Hmm when is the exam.
Next week Tuesday.
I see relax , you're gonna see a surprise.
Really ,I laughed a bit.
Yes.
I truly was Inlove with this man.
Whatabout your stepmom???
Well she threw me out of the house.
Why.
She thought I have been entertaining men through the last months I was gone ,. Adam told her that.
Hmmm you can stay here then
Thank you Aden ,what would I do without you ,I gave out the last word before falling asleep in his warm arms.