chapter 28.

I had told Aden that I didn't want a luxury wedding but still he won't listen , he's been planning for the wedding for weeks now and I was to pick out my wedding dress today.

Kaltain has been nagging me since an hour ago , since my pregnancy I have been So dull in doing things and it frustrates me ,so I don't blame kaltain.

I dressed up in a skirt that stopped at my knee and a blouse that has v-neck, . I was having problem zipping it so I went up to Aden .

Hubby can you help me with the zipper.

Yes.

Wifey I don't like this top.

Hubby what's wrong with it.

It's too attractive and I don't want men looking at you.

But don't you like it that am a
Attractive.

Ofcourse I do.

Soo....

Fine you win.

I left downstairs and went into the car and kaltain raced down the road.

We stopped at a big company , deep blue,it was a big company that sells designers clothe , Aden really wants to make this very luxury.

I went in and the host lead me to a particular session , different kinds of wedding dress was there.

Madam please this way , we have more special dress to reach your taste.

Thank you.

I followed her in and my mouth fell open at what I saw.
This particular dress caught my eye.
It was a v- neck off shoulder dress that was floral which kinda does glitter I think , I couldn't say so myself but the dress was magnificent.
I want this one.

Ok madam but it's too expensive do you still want to buy it.

Ughh..... no I will see another one.
I didn't want to buy something too expensive.

Get it wrapped and done, I heared a sexy deep voice say.

Aden what are you doing here.

Came to help my wifey.

Honey you shouldn't bother about the dress...

No I can't let my wife wear a cheap dress at our wedding I want you to be the talk.

Honey you're spoiling me.

And I want to do more.

3 days later.

My dear it's going to be fine.

Kaltain am nervous.

You're his wife already , you're just doing it the human way.

I know but am nervous.

Girl am happy for you.

Gina you're hear .

Philip has asked to be the one to walk me down the aisle , what can I say .

And Gina she's my brides maid and ofcourse, kaltain is Aden's bestman.

And Adam well we sorted things out and he's cool with me now and Jessica my bully in school ,she actually changed and said sorry for all she did to me shes even one of my brides maid.

May the bride enter.

Philip took hold of my arm.

Shall we go sweetheart.

I giggled ,yes of course.

Philip led me down the aisle now I was standing in front of Aden.

The pastor said all he need to say.

Do you take this lovely woman as your wedded wife.

I do , Aden replied.

And do you take this man as your husband .

I do ,

Now you may kiss the bride.

Aden leaned down and kissed me ever so passionately and tenderly.

We made our vow and danced our heart out , Aden was really good at dancing.

I threw up the flower and guess who caught it.

Gina did .

Well guess she's next in line.

Aden and I got home and ofcourse he began to kiss me , he unzipped my dress and it fell on the ground he layed me on the bed benithe him and did all kinds of things to me.

After we had satisfied each other I laid ontop of him still naked while he wrapped his arms around me .

Wifey .

Yes

What do you think is ahead of us.

I don't know hubby but I have one thing in mind.

What's that.

I Know it will be beautiful and now I wonder what awaits our baby.

Finally volume one is complete .I hope you liked it❤️❤️❤️❤️ thanks to all my amazing readers you all gave me courage to continue writing and am happy, I love you guys sooo much xoxoxo🥺🥺🥺🥺😭😭😭 am crying out of happiness thank you guys so much.

volume one is completed.
Search for the next volume.

Volume two ,the name = ( mated to the devil's son)

Thank you guys for reading I appreciate it . Volume two will be much much better.

Love you guys .

👼❤️❤️❤️