chapter 9

I woke up in morning,I looked beside me,but Aden wasn't there,I stood to walk,but my legs were sooo wobby and weak, but I still managed to walk ,
I took my bathe, and slid into a short body hug gown while standing in front of a mirror,I noticed someone wrap his arms around my waist, with his scent,I already knew who it was, Aden.
He kissed me on my neck, you look beautiful .
Thanks
Aden.
Hold on , you're my wife now soo how about a name ,you know.....
"Sweetheart"
That's more like it.
Common we have somewhere to go.
Where.
It's a suprise.
Victoria stroded downstairs and met Aden at the entrance door .
You ready my beautiful wife,
Yes I am my handsome husband.
T

hey linked their arms and left while smiling at each other.

They got to the town's view .
But wait Victoria saw something,it was a Ferrari ,brand new Ferrari.
Aden .
Yes wifey.
Isn't that Ferrari.
Yes it is .
Who would pack a Ferrari here.
I think I  know who it is ,Aden said while walking towards the car.
Who .
This guy  standing  right in front of you.
Who I don't see anyone infron......no way don't tell me you're the owner of this Ferrari,.
Yes I am .
You're kidding right.
No am not ,do you wanna come in.
I nodded .
Aden opened the door gesturing her to go in.
Victoria sat in and Aden started driving.

Wow I never knew you had a Ferrari.
Well now you know .
Why didn't you tell me you have .
Wifey you still have more surprises to come ,you need to relax, maintain your mood ok.
Ok .
They came to a particular stop .

Aden what are we doing at White Angel.

A famous designer company
Known world wide ,they were the richest, most popular and known designer company.

Well come with me if you want to Know .
They got out of the car ,Aden led her into the company ,on coming inside the company ,Victoria couldn't believe what was happening ,every worker at that company were respecting Aden as if he was the owner of the company.

They got into a certain office , Victoria couldn't hold the curiosity anymore she asked immediately ,
Aden what's going on.
What does it seem like wifey.

Victoria gave him a cold look.

Ok well am the owner of this company , the CEO and president of the company.

You're kidding me again right.

No am not.
My surname is Van art.
Hold on ,I know that name ,I have heard it somewhere , ya the day I was arguing with Gina ,about the company.,
So right now you're telling me you're van art ,the CEO and president of this company.
Yes Mrs van art.
Why didn't you tell me any of these .
W

ifey ,I wanted you to love me for me ok,I didn't want you to love me because of all my riches and all .
Did you really think am that type of a person , I would never love you for material things ,I love you for you.

He walked towards her and planted a sweet kiss on her lips,wifey we are going to your school.
Whattt but how.
Well you're doing that exam and as my wife ,nobody can tell you not to do that exam .
But Sweetheart how is that possible,I know we are married,but we didn't marry in human ways,and if the whole school sees me with you ,it will be the next news online,I don't even want to think about what my stepmom will do.
Wifey calm down,who said we must go as husband and wife,trust me ,just come with me.

Kaltain ,
Yes your highness.
I have told you before stop addressing me as loyalty we are in the human world.
Yes sir.
Prepare my Lamborghini .
Lambor.... what , seriously ,you also have a Lamborghini.
Yes, so my dear wifey are you ready to go.
Yes I am .
He linked his arms with hers,
Aah sweetheart we can't link arms, headlines, news , remember.
Ok wifey then let's walk separate.

They separately left the building.