chapter 27

It's been one mouth ,I have fully recovered and Aden took me home,

Since Aden knew I was pregnant, he's been more caring than he should be, he dosent let me do anything, he makes sure I eat every now and then,
But I felt wierd at times and last time the family doctor had check-up on me he stated that my heart beat was faster than normal, both mine and the baby.

But I didn't pay much attention to that  .

I was reading a book when Aden came in.

Hello wifey.

Hi hubby.

Come with me.

Huh , to where.

Come with me first.

Hubby you know I don't like tensions that much , sometimes I use my condition to make him tell me things he didn't want to.

Wifey close your eyes and come with me.

Okay.

He led me into a room and left me standing.

You may open your eyes now wifey.

I opened my eyes and my jaw fell at what I saw. Aden's proposing to me.

      Wifey , it was a normal day when I captured you as my prey , hearing your laughter and the way you always talk made my days , I became Attached and much happier around you, I started to leave my old self and be the only one that could make you happy, when I had my first kiss with you, it was the best day of my life and that day you got hit was the worst day of my life, that day was the day I knew I could never live without you, and now am very sure I want to spend my whole life with you, will....you marry me and make me the happiest man on Earth.

I was already sobbing , yes I do , yes, yes I do,   he placed the ring on my finger ,I quickly hugged him and gave him a passionate, long and seductive kiss.

He carried me to our bedroom and layed me on the bed, he passionately and affectionately made love to me that night.

Hey guys volume one will be completed after one more chapter.
Then volume two.

Plss read comment and vote.

I love you guys.

Angel 👼❤️❤️❤️