chapter 14

Whatt !!!noooo impossible,while shattering everything on the floor.

Calm down Adriana.

Calm down for what Damien.

       Adriana , she's the daughter of  one of the strongest vampires elders and she herself is a true definition of her father as she is a fighter as her father, she's adored by many for her beauty and skills and aged 118 years old. Before I forget to mention, she is Aden's secret crush. She has been crushing on Aden ever since Aden saved her life . She always did her best in blocking any girl that tries to come near Aden. But things were quite different with Victoria.

Damien are you nuts ,why didn't you tell me this a long time ago.

Uhm because it's not necessary.

Nobody just nobody can take Aden away from me.

Adriana before you say that just know they are married.

Then let's ruin it . With an evil  smile on her face. But wait how did they get married.

In vampire way.

Eww don't tell me they already made love to each other.

Yes they did on the full moon , they satisfied each other and he bit and marked her .

No no no that can't be true ,no one can taste Aden ,only me Damien just me can do that.

Adriana who said Aden is yours?.

Damien are you gonna go against me too. When am done with that Victoria of a girl , she won't even glance at Aden ever again ,Adrian said while her lips curved into an evil smile.

           At the mansion.

Hubby come and have your breakfast.

Wifey give me a minute .
I have been Soo cut up in work my wife has been nagging me these past two days.

Aden!!! .

I was startled by how she screamed my name. Heyyy wifey ,I said trying to form as much smile as I could.

Go and eat your breakfast.

Wow I was mesmerize and shocked ,my wifey just commanded me , somehow I loved it,her face looked beautiful when she's angry.
Woah woah ok wifey am gonna eat.

I went downstairs ready to eat when Victoria came.

Uhm honey are you expecting a visitor today.

No wifey why do you ask.

There is someone at the door.

Who?...

I don't know.

I stroded to the door and opened it ,.. Adriana.

Hii Aden.

She quickly ran and wrapped her arms around me.

I quickly drew back. Uhm Adriana what are you doing here..

Aden -really- you haven't even ask how I am.

I gave her an impatient look.

Ok fine, I wanna stay here with you for a while till I find my own house in this world.

Okeyyyy. Immediately Victoria came by.

Uhm Adriana this is my wifey Victoria
Victoria this my friend Adriana.

Hii nice to meet you.

Oh hello nice to meet you too.
    He is even calling her wifey .