chapter 19 fight for love begins.

Shut and tell me you're kidding.

Am not Gina .

Seriously ,so you're married to Mr van Art she said with a smile on her face.

Yes.

Ha sooo funny, you know something Victoria.

What Philip.

You were married to the richest man I know and you didn't tell us ,am not helping you ,bad friend.

I couldn't help but chuckle at Philips behaviour. Philip am sorry , I promise I won't hide anything from you guys again, but right now , you gatta help me.

Philip was a tech freak , he was the baddest hacker I know and almost like he knows everything about technology.

Ok I will help you but on one condition.

What is it.

You have to make an appointment for me to meet Mr van .

Hmmm ok and done.

And yes you have to make him accept me in his company.

Ok I will do that . But you two gatta promise you won't tell anyone about Aden and I relationship.

We promise.

Soo you said this woman is trying to tear you two apart .

Yes.

Well I will help you plant a CCTV camera in her room but you have to make sure she leaves the house .

Ok I can do that.

And take this tracking device .

What is it for .

Well it's not just a tracking device ,it's also a speaking device.

Say what now.

I don't understand anything he is saying.

Both of you listen.

We are sorry.

Well this speaker device I need you to plant it on her body .

What ewww no .

I didn't mean when she naked.

Oh thank God.

But when should I do that.

Can you get me Aden's phone .

Huh but....

Can you.

Yes I can.

I will need his phone to connect it to that tracking device so that when you plant it on her body , anything she says Aden will hear it through his phone  .

Whatt !!! awesome .

Ok that is one cool device , Gina blurted out happily.

But you can only plant it on her body when you guys start having a conversation ,you know..... The love thing conversation .
But first we need to plant that CCTV camera.

Ok I will go first then when I make sure she is out of the house I will call you guys over .

Ok they both said in unison.

I quickly rushed home and immediately I tried to go in I bumped into someone .

Wifey where are you coming from, where have you been .

Ugh...uhm... I went to see Gina.

Ok..a..y. why didn't you go with kaltain.

Hubby I just didn't want to disturb kaltain....I hoped he bought that lie.