chapter 2

This Aden of a man took me to a world ,a place I never knew existed,worse he had chained my hands with chains,he has no respect , no respect I tell you.
         What did you just say ,he looked at me with a ruthless eyes  and asked me.
What do you mean .
He chuckled and kept on going.he sat on a chair ,probably worth alot and Gave others

     Unchain her .some men ,vampires actually started walking towards me ,I really was scared to death but a part of me told me that this Aden of a man wouldn't hurt me and another part kept saying run.

      What is your name ?.
I looked at him for a while before answering ,my names Victoria.
   Wow cute name.
Am Aden ,the prince of vampires ,don't think I should hide it from you ,since you must have guessed that.
      Well you look too beautiful for a vampire ,damn I didn't know what got  into me and what made me say that.
What did you say .,looking up I could see a vicious grin on his face.
  Nothing I said nothing .
Hmmm alright if you say sooo.

      That's when I took courage and told him,listen Mr vampire ,Aden or whoever you are which I don't care ,release me and my friends and let us go.
      I could see a bit anger on his face before it turned into a grin, listen girl you don't tell me what to do or how to do things alright,I will only release you when I please to do so and for your friends ,he chuckled .
        It's then that I regret saying those things to him,he's a vampire for Godsake and he could kill me at any minute if he pleases to do so .
Oh don't worry Victoria I wouldn't hurt you .
The way he called my name made me love my name more.

Why isn't there any fangs on your teeth?.I managed to ask.
No one ever told you that teeth's only enlogated when we want to have our meal.
"Meal" that word sent shivers down my body .
Human blood right .
Yes you're right .
I was scared to death.
Well I wanna take my rest now ,he chuckled ,point of correction vampires don't sleep always at nights but I feel like doing so today. He turned his back and walked before turning around,and yes you will be sleeping with me tonight.

My eyes widened , whattt am still a virgin I wouldn't want to be defiled by a vampire I thought to myself.

Oh please ,I didn't mean that.

Oh thank goodness ,wait what ,are you reading my thoughts .

Well it's one of my abilities ,hey you dress her up and bring her to my room. Yes your highness .

These maids took me to where I don't know ,. They striped me off my clothes and changed me into a white dress, cut in a V shape,the back was transparent same as from my knees down.
I felt really uncomfortable wearing these.
They took me to his room and shut the door.i looked towards and found him on the bed,what's he going to do to me ,no stop thinking he's reading your thought I said to myself. He looked at my face then down my body ,he scanned my face up to down,. Well you gat real curves he said with a grin,. Gosh damn these clothes I hated them.

Well what are you standing there for ,come forward . I was shaking like a cold chicken while walking towards him i got near the bed and stood there. He grabbed my wrist immediately and tugged me towards him.i fell on top of him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. He brushed my shoulder with his hands ,gosh his hands were Soo warm and gave me a feeling of desire,he kissed my necks which sent wild fire down my body but then he stopped.

Victoria . again the way he called me made me love my name the more.
Listen I didn't bring you here to have fun with you ,I only brought you here to keep you safe ,you could get bitten,now go to sleep.
He layed me back on the bed ,and turned the other side and slept off.
Well only God knows the shit am into ,I didn't know when I slept off

I woke up in the morning and found Aden sleeping beside me ,his face was Soo innocent and beautiful,I kept looking at him ,till he shut his eyes open ,. I drew back immediately my cheeks became pink ,I was really blushing,. Good morning .
Wait it's morning but this place is still dark.
Well sunlight dosent affect me but it affects other vampires so we still had to make this place dark and avoid sunlight.
It's awesome sunlight dosent affect you.
Yh I guess .
The dressing room is there , change into whatever you like .
Thanks .
He gave me a faint smile and left.
I got to his closet but I didn't find any girlie clothe there , it was all men's clothe ,I took one of his clothes ,I smelled  a scent immediately ,wow omg he smells Soo good even his clothes does ,he smelled of morning rains and lilies . , oh my gosh , I was smiling .I slid into his pants wow it actually fits ,his shirt were a little big but still fits.
I combed my hair and packed it in a pony tail before I stroded out of  the room.
Coming out ,his eyes fell on me ,he seemed to grin a little before walking towards me.he gripped my arms .
Hey you're wearing my clothes.
Uhm you asked me to use your dresser and I couldn't find anything  of a girls clothe In there. Well you could have asked the maids to give you some clothes. Well I was following your orders ,use the dressing room .
But that's my favourite clothe .
Well it's mine now I said before walking past him .

Did this girl just walk past me .