chapter 22 Blood.

Kaltain.
I can't hold it anymore .
I need her blood.
But I can't seem to tell her.

sir , I know she will let you afterall she knows what you are.

I know she definitely will let me but I don't want to hurt her.

But sir it's going to disturb you .

             2:30pm.

I was still asleep , when I suddenly woke up,but couldn't find Aden beside me. He was actually the one who put me to sleep.
I decided to go downstairs and look for him, on getting to the door of his study I heared them talking about something , I decided to stand near the wall and listen.

Sir  you have to tell her.

No kaltain I can't , she might be frightened by me and I don't want to scare here.

But sir you're getting sick each day , she's your mate and you know you will always crave for the taste of her blood.

Kaltain I know but I rather die than get her scared or make her regret being with me.

I was Soo shocked by what I heared , I couldn't believe Aden will keep this a secret , when did he start hiding secrets from me ,I was  so angry I ran upstairs immediately and I got the feeling that he saw me when I left.
I got to the room and laid there while trying to digest what she had just heared.

    He's such an asshole ,he couldn't even tell me all this and he kept it a secret.

Victoria kept thinking to herself before she heared a knock on the door.

What do you want ,plss go away , I don't wanna see your face.

Wifey please just hear me out plsss.

  Aden waited and waited but she never opened the door.

Alright you don't wanna open the door ,then I will say what I want to say from here.
Am sorry for not telling you ,but you're my mate and at times I will start craving to test your blood and if I don't my strengths will begin to fade and I will keep getting sick.
I never told you any of these because I don't want to scare you or get you scared or hurt you and all that is because I love you , I was scared you might regret being with me.

Four minutes passed and Victoria never came out , Aden had no choice but to get up and leave, just then the door cracked open and Victoria quickly ran to Aden and gave him a big hug.

Am so sorry, I never knew I put you in such a hard situation and here I was being selfish.

Shhhh no, don't say that Aden whispered into my ears , it dosent matter as long as you're here with me.

No , come with me now.

But wife...

I don't want to hear another word just come with me.

   Victoria quickly dragged him inside and shut the door behind them.

I want you to bite me .

What!! Wifey I can't do that.

And am asking you to.

Plss Victoria I don't wanna hurt you , I can endure it .

No Aden , I said you should bite me plsssss.

No I can.... immediately Aden coughed and coughed out blood.

Aden what's wrong with you .

No it's nothing.

Are you crazy ,how could you tell me it's nothing while you're coughing out ......Aden I don't wanna see you like this , you're hurting me.

Plsss wifey stop crying.

That's when I touched my cheek and realized I have been crying.

Nothing gonna happen to me .

Aden bite me now plssss ,you're still coughing out more blood.

No Victoria I can't.

Aden bite me this isn't the first time you have bite me , if you don't bite I will never forgive you and I will kill myself than watch you in pain.

    He pulled me Down on the bed immediately and had himself on top me , he immediately smashed his lips on mine and gave me a deep kiss which I had to respond to before he gently went to my neck , I could feel his fangs on my neck. I knew what was coming , I tilted my neck to the side to allow him in , gently I felt his fangs Pierce into my neck , it was a minute pain as I felt weak immediately , I knew he was sucking on my blood , he lingered and drank my blood not up to a minute before he drew back.

Are you ok wifey .

There is blood on your lips Ady.
I watched him use his tongue and licked my blood from his lips.

I quickly touched my neck to know if blood was rushing out but thank goodness they aren't.

Am sorry if it hurt you .

No it didn't can you hold me while I try to sleep am feeling sleepy.

Yes of course.

He layed down beside me and pulled me into his arms and began to play with my hair and caressing my shoulder with his right hand, he kept playing with my hair and told me many wonderful places I know not of.

Wifey .

Yes .

Don't ever say you're gonna kill yourself again understood.

Ok I won't but also promise to tell me everything and not keep anything from me.

I promise. He smiled and kissed my forehead before blurting out

Your blood is delicious.

I didn't know whether to laugh or frown , but it seriously amused me that I let out pa big laugh.

Why are you laughing wifey.

I don't know but it's funny , how do you know it's delicious , dosent all blood taste thesame.

No each person's blood taste different.
And yours is delicious.

Have you ever drank human blood before.

Yes .

When .

That was before I met you, you changed my whole life , I guess I was ruthless then.

You still are .
How does blood taste.

You wanna know.

Yes.

Do you want me to turn you into a vampire.

What..I..is..just .

Common lie down now and sleep ok ,I wanna run through some documents.

Ok .