chapter 18plot.

Nooo it's not possible ,how could Aden buy her a Ferrari .
I will crush her.

Uhm hi .

Ohh hey ,how long have you been there.

Ohh I just came in now , I can't tell but she really looked angry or terrified,I can't state out.  Breakfast is ready.

Ok I will be down in a minute.

sure .

I stroded down the stairs and went to the dinning room.

We waited for a minute before she came downstairs ,we all began to eat.

Wifey

Yes hubby.

I wanna feed you .

But hubby someone is here.

Adriana you don't mind do you.

No no it's fine .

Now open your mouth.

Aden is really spoiling me ,he feeds me now too.

I can't believe Aden is feeding this brat ,I was supposed to be the one he's feeding .

I was so lost in thought that I angrily smashed the plate on the table.

Adriana what did you do.

Uhm am sorry it was a mistake.

It's ok I will clean it up.

I was really Disturbed ,I just stared at Adriana as she strode upstairs.

Hubby .

Yes wifey.

Uhm let me go talk to Adriana .

Ok.

I went upstairs and I wanted to knock but suddenly I overheard Adriana talking . I think she was talking to someone on the phone.

Damien don't worry it won't take long till I get this brat out of this house .

Adriana be sure to do so am done waiting in the dark.

Damien I need more time ok.

Fine .

After that I didn't here her say anything again ,I was already heating up in anger that I pushed the door open with force.

Adriana how could you.

How could I what.

My husband and I gave you a home to stay in and you repayed us by plotting and scheming against me ,why are you trying to take me away from Aden ,what did I do to you.

I could see she was shocked but it ended immediately as her face changed to a big smirk

You wanna know brat, well  you took the love of my life away from me.

What .

Listen. Aden is mine and is my love , you don't deserve him ,he deserves to be with his kind.

You're wrong Aden and I love each other .

Ha ha ha , you sure are brainless soon Aden will be mine and you will be in the trash .

I can't believe this ,you're trying to tear Aden and I apart.
Wait till I tell Aden and he will throw you out of this house immediately.

Oh am Soo scared , she said in a funny and mocking tone... You think Aden  will  believe you.
Oh my you're Soo pitiful ,get out .

I just stared and watched her shut the door on me.

This is not possible ,no I can't loose Aden .

I kept thinking to myself , but wait a minute , she is right I need evidence ,I need help and I know who can help me.