chapter 26.

I woke up very sick my head was hurting so much , I looked around and found out I was in a hospital.

That's when I remembered what happened to me.

How are you doing, a deep voice asked me , I knew that voice too well, Aden.

I turned around and met his gaze.

Am fine , what do you want now.

Can I talk to you.

I don't know but for some reasons he looked like he's been crying and sadness filled him.

Aden have you been crying.

No it's jus....

Don't lie to me , you have been crying why.

Because of you, when I saw you got hit yesterday I knew I could never live without you, my heart burned yesterday, i don't know what I would have done if you died, am sorry I know I hurt you and I know you regret being with..

Shhhh Aden don't say another word, I never regret being with you, you brought colours to my life and showed me true love and happiness,where will I ever get those, I love you Aden.

I love you too wifey, I promise to take care of you and our baby.

What do you mean by baby , I asked confusingly.

Wifey ,he called me with a smile on his face, you're pregnant.

I was shocked I just didn't move for some second s.

Am pregnant.

Yes you're pregnant.

Oh my God, I can't believe am gonna be a mother .

Yes we are gonna be parents .

I was really happy, Aden and i were gonna be parents, one thing I know is this baby is gonna bring happiness to Aden and I.

Hey guys I know this chapter is awfully short but the next chapter is gonna be bam.

Read and drop your comments and plsss don't forget to vote .

Love you guys

Angel 👼❤️❤️❤️