Prologue: Meeting About Ash's Betrayal!

Spear Pillar/ Hall of Origin... I have no idea where in Sinnoh this is, but who cares?

Arceus was calling all Legendary and Mythical Pokemon to the throne room of the Hall of Origin, and Celebi was already there when Arceus contacted everyone else, but Lugia didn't show up, or the Kanto Bird Trio!

"Why did you summon us Arceus?" Mew questioned in it's super adorable voice.

"I am afraid that I have some VERY bad news," Arceus sighed, ", it's about our Chosen One, Ash Ketchum."

"What's wrong?" Victini asked with worry, "He's helped us a lot, what seems to be the problem?"

"Prehaps I should show you..." Arceus stated in an upset tone, then, he made a 3D hologram appear before them.

Flashback, 1 1/2 Months ago [6 weeks ago]...

Ash, Pikachu, Goh, and Raboot were heading towards Pallet Town, and saw all of Ash's travel companions, rivals, and Lusamine and Delia there, but most of them looked angry, like REALLY angry!! The only ones who weren't like that were Brock, Max, Bonnie, and the Aether Siblings.

"Hey you guys!" Ash greeted them in attempt to cheer them up, "How's it going, and Lillie, I thought you and your family were looking for your father."

"That's what we were doing," Lillie stated, ", but every time I asked mother why we were in Kanto again, she just said that there was something we needed to do first. I don't know what it is."

"It's simple!" Misty yelled, "Ash needs to give up his dream!!!"

"WHAT?!?!" Ash, Goh, Brock, Max, Bonnie, Lillie, and Gladion shouted in union, while Pikachu fired an Electroweb at Misty.

"Pika, Pika!" Pikachu grunted coldly at Misty.

"It's the truth guys," Serena stated, ", he keeps putting everyone in danger!"

"Vulpix!" Snowy yelped while firing Powder Snow at Serena, but she wasn't fazed by it.

"Lillie," Lusamine yelled, ", get your Pokemon back in her Pokeball, then you and Gladion come back over here!"

"Why should we do that?" Gladion exclaimed angrily, "If it wasn't for Ash, Lillie wouldn't have a Pokemon, and we would've been staying away from you this whole time! In fact, Alola would've been in major trouble right now if it wasn't for him!"

"He's right, besides," Brock stated, ", we won the Orange Island League, and the Battle Forntier!"

"Let's not forget that he's the very first Alola League Champion!" Lillie said while doing the very adorable pout!

See, it's so cute, you can't really take it seriously!

"Riolu?" Ash's Riolu asked while popping out of his Pokeball, and when Raboot explained it, Riolu got VERY angry, and fired a Vacuum Wave at the traitors, which ended up hitting Trip in the face.

"Hey, watch it!" Trip yelled, and Riolu laughed at his reaction.

"I am your mother, and I demand that you give up this stupid dream before you kill someone else!" Delia, of all people shouted.

"You think that I held you back?!" Ash shouted, "I've always helped you guys on the Journey!" Ash then went on of telling them what things would be like without Ash meeting them, I'm not going to write it down, cause if I did that, this would take forever.

"If you don't comply," Prof. Oak stated, ", I'll have to use my power to tell the eight regions you abuse your Pokemon!" [Reference to Prince Ash by HungjuiChui]

"What!?" Lillie gasped, "You know that is very illegal!"

"Guess what?" Lusamine grunted, "We don't care, right guys!" All of the traitors nodded, when all of a sudden, they saw all of Ash's Pokemon come to Ash, ready to protect their precious trainer that changed their lives!

"Professor," Mallow exclaimed, "I thought they agreed with us!"

Ash then turned his hat around, and laughed, "You really thought that you could break the bonds of me and my Pokemon?! Well think again, they've been through the best changes of their lives because of me!" Pikachu then nodded in agreement, and went on to Lillie shoulder, to see how she was doing.

"Celebi!" Everyone heard a voice above shout, it was a Shiny Celebi!

"Hey, it's Celebi!" Goh gasped, "What is it doing here?" The pink Celebi then went near Ash and his group, and teleported them and their Pokeballs to all of their Pokemon away!

"#@^$&* !" Kiawe sweared, and I know for sure that @MissUnpopularOpinion is going to do the same thing that happened when Red cursed in my Stronger and Stronger Story, so I cam prepared for a laugh about it.

Flashback ends

All of the Mythical Pokemon, including the already furious Celebi and Arceus, were beyond mad!

"HOW COULD THEY?!" Squishy gasped, "I thought they were his friends!"

"This proves that humans can't be trusted," Zygarde exclaimed, ", or at least most of them!"

"I feel that way for people outside of Galar," Eternatus sighed, ", but he felt different, probably because he's the chosen one!"

"Why mama?!" Manaphy cried, "Why be so mean to papa?!"

"There there Manaphy," Hoopa stated, ", here, have  some donuts!" Hoopa then gave three donuts that were in a paper bag to the Prince of the Sea [It's the Hoopa from Movie 18: Hoopa and the Clash of Ages, if you haven't figured it out!]

"Anyways," Arceus stated, ", we need a place for them to be, since the regions of the Northern Hemisphere are now too dangerous for them to be in, so anyone have a region in the southern hemisphere they can be in?"

"Well, there's Orre, Ferrum, Ransei, Holon Fiore, and Almia Regions in the southern hemisphere," Solgaleo/Nebby stated, ", and the Northern and Sothern Hemisphere barely get along from my knowledge!"

"I'd do the Orre Region!" Mewtwo exclaimed, "Almie and Fiore only has Rangers, Ferrum doesn't have a fair League, and the Holon Region, well, it kinda explains the problem there with Pokemon having insanely different types when they are there!

"I agree with Mewtwo," Diance stated calmly, ", besides, the Orre League is starting up soon, so it gives Ash an opportunity, since he no longer is the Alola Champion due to the framing!"

"Yes, but," Ho-oh sighed, ", we all know that Lugia isn't here because of what happened in Orre..." The Legendary and Mythical Pokemon looked down in disapointment, it's been two weeks since the incident happened in Orre, and they haven't gotten over it yet.

"Anyways," Arceus sighed while changing topics, ", let's take him to the Pokemon Lab there!"