Return of the Strong!

Somewhere in Kalos...

Greninja, Squishy, and Zygarde were finishing up the final vine messing up Kalos, and boy were they tired!

"Well, that's the end of it," Zygarde sighed, ", who knew it would be this tough?!"

Greninja said that he was happy they didn't have to do it anymore in Poke-Speak, but I ain't typing what he said down, cause Greninja uses 3 no-no words, but he also said he was worried about Ash. 

"You know, you can return to him if you want Greninja," Squishy stated, ", the job is done, and I'll go as well!"

"Count me in as well," Zygarde exclaimed, ", I kind of want to see how Lugia is doing as well, after 'that'!"

Twelve *CENSORED* hours later....

Greninja finally made it to the place Ash and his loyal friends were at, and boy were they exhausted!

"Ahh, what a nice d- Greninja?!" Ash exclaimed, both happy and shocked to see Greninja, and the almost teen rushed to his Kalos Water Type and hugged him!

"I missed you Greninja!" Ash cried, and Greninja returned the hug.

"Squishy!" Bonnie squealed, then she squeezed the Red Core like she used to.

"Hello again Bonnie," Squishy chuckled using telepathy, ", how have you been?"

"I've been great Squishy," Bonnie giggled, ", and I see your friend Zygarde came along too!"

"Pika Pika!" Pikachu cheered, and Ash and Bonnie introduced Greninja and the two Zygarde Cores to the gang.

"Well it's nice to meet you Greninja," Lillie giggled to the Water/Dark Type, ", I'm Lillie, Ash's girlfriend!"

"Grenin-Ninja, Greninja!" Greninja greeted Lillie, and he clearly approved of her.

"So Ash," Zygarde stated through telepathy, ", how is Lugia doing?" Ash explained that Lugia is conscious again, but she's still struggling with her Shadow form.

"She'll take a while to recover from that sadly," Ash sighed, ", it's kinda me and Pikachu's fault for going all out like that..." Squishy and Zygarde said it was alright, and that he was just trying to save Lugia!

Later that night...

The gang were watching TV, and saw this on the screen:

"Oh you've got to be s*****g me!" Meowth sweared, and Lillie, who is his trainer now, smacked the back of his head for using a no-no word!

"What did we say about swearing?" Lillie grunted coldly, "Not to do it!"

"Sorry Lillie," Meowth sighed, ", but, I just got riled up!"

"So, the following teams we know of that are apart of Team Rainbow Rocket are the following!" The new reporter exclaimed, and then it showed a list!

*Team Rocket [Leader of Team Rocket and Team Rainbow Rocket is Giovanni]

*Team Magma [Leader of Team Magma is Maxie]

*Team Aqua [Leader of Team Aqua is Archie]

*Team Galactic [Leader of Team Galactic is Cyrus]

*Team Plasma [Leader of Team Plasma is Ghetsis]

*Team Flare [Leader of Team Flare is Lysandre]

"That's not good!" Ash groaned, "My old enemies are back!"

"Yeah," Max sighed, ", we better be prepared in case they come here!"

"Yeah!" Bonnie exclaimed, holding the two Zygarde Cores!