Rescue Lugia: Shadowy Problems!!

Ash's gang rushed into the Cipher base, there was a lot of Cipher Peons [grunts] at the entrance, but Team Rocket, Bonnie, and Max stayed behind to fight them. Brock, Gladion, and Goh dealt with the fully evolved starters from the eight northern regions, but as Shadow Pokemon! So only Ash, Micheal, and Lillie made it to the top to confront Greevil, the maniac in charge of the Cipher at the moment! 

"If it isn't the kids who flew over our storm here?" Greevil laughed, "I hate to break it to you, but your nuisance ends here!" He then turned on a laser, and shot it at our heroes!

"Pika!" Pikachu yelled, then he used Quick Attack at the beam coming at them, getting ingulfed by a light!

"PIKACHU!!!" Ash and Lillie shouted, and when the light died down, Pikachu was ingulfed in a purple Aura, meaning he was a Shadow Pokemon!

"Mwa ha ha!" Greevil laughed, "Pikachu, attack them with Shadow Rush!" Pikachu however, didn't listen to Greevil, and when Greevil said it more strictly, Pikachu reacted, by launching Thunderbolt at Greevil!

"Pika Pika Pika!" Pikachu yelled, and he then rushed over to Ash, getting ready to protect him!

"You okay buddy?" Ash asked with hope that Pikachu wasn't going crazy, thankfully, his partner winked at him to assure that he was fine.

"How?!" Greevil gasped, "No matter, he won't be able to defeat this one, Shadow Lugia, bring your strength to my aid!"

"Let's finish this," Ash stated, ", Pikachu, Quick Attack!" Pikachu started to use Quick Attack, but it was purple colored, and it seemed to harm Shadow Lugia insanely!

"That must be what he called 'Shadow Rush'!" Lillie exclaimed, "That is the only explanation!"

"Okay then," Ash chuckled, ", Pikachu, use Shadow Rush!" Pikachu did it again. Shadow Lugia used Shadow Blast, but Pikachu was too fast for Operation: XD001 to hit!

"Electroweb now!" Ash shouted, and Pikachu attacks were getting stronger by the minute!

"How could this be?!" Greevil exclaimed angerly, "Could their bond really be that strong?!"

"Eevee, use Swift on Lugia!" Micheal shouted, Lillie ordered a Powder Snow, and both attacks connected!

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash shouted, Shadow Lugia used Shadow Blast, the attacks made a giant cloud of smoke, and when it cleared...

...Pikachu was the only one still standing!

The others came in at that time, and Ash threw an Ultra Ball at Lugia, capturing it before anymore harm came to the suffering Pokemon!

"Great, I better get out of here!" Greevil groaned, seeing all of the people ready to fight him, Ash and his gang started heading outside. Greevil got away, but the gang was more concerned about Lugia, I mean, Pikachu did a painful amount of damage to the creature, and it was in bad shape before hand!

"You need a hand?" A man they never saw before, inside a Robot Kyogre asked, "We're friends with Professor Krane, and we're here to help you out!"

Later at the Pokemon HQ Lab...

Docters, Prof. Krane, and our heroes were looking at the suffering Shadow Lugia. Then, after a series of check-ups, it was safe to go near Lugia.

"Lugia," Ash stated, "how are you feeling?" Lugia opened its eyes, and it smiled at Ash.

"Lugia~" Was all Lugia could groan before lying back down.

"Pikachu..." Pikachu cooed, the electric type had gotten purified easily, due to his heart already unaffected, and Pikachu only got a boost in power from the corruption.

"Prof. Krane," Lillie sighed, ", is there anyway we can get Lugia back to her original form?"

"I'm not sure," Krane sighed, ", none of our stratigies of purifying a Shadow Pokemon worked on her. While Lugia seems to be in control, she might never return to normal." Everyone looked down, while Ash and Pikachu looked really guilty, due to being the ones who defeated Lugia unfairly!

"Lugia?" Ash sighed, Lugia looked at Ash once more, then Ash continued, "We're sorry for putting you through so much pain back there, are you mad?" Lugia then licked Ash, then she smiled, before falling asleep.

"Ashy, it's not your fault that you had to fight her," Lillie stated, ", we'll make it work out in the end. For now, let's get ready for the League that opens for the 1st time in two months!"

"So Professor," Micheal stated to Krane, ", are you planning on telling them about the engagement with my mom?" Krane chuckled, and said he would tomorrow, but for now, they should get some rest. Micheal went back to where he was staying, while the rest of the gang got to bed.