Ash and Lillie's Date!

Ash had planned for a date with Lillie, and when the time came, Ash and Lillie went out of the lab for the night, but Lillie didn't know why.

"Where are we going Ashy?" Lillie asked softly, but Ash replied saying it was a surprise, making the girl groan.

After they got off a train at 6:00 PM, the couple came to the mall, and Lillie squealed loudly, then kissed Ash on the cheek.

"So, where do you want to go first?" Ash chuckled, and Lillie took Ash to the clothes area first.

"Wow, I never knew there were so man clothes in one mall!" Lillie gasped, "This is amazing!"

"I know, right?" Ash chuckled, "I knew you'd like it! Let's get something that'll make you look cute!"

Here's what Lillie picked out:

"Wow, that's awesome Lillie!" The two heard a familiar voice, it was their friend Anne, "It's great to see you again Ash, Lillie!"

"Great to see you too Anne," Lillie giggled, ", me and Ash just came here for a date, what about you, Bulbusaur, and Chimchar?"

"They're great!" Anne exclaimed, and Pikachu then got down and jumped onto Anne's shoulder to say hi.

"Seems like he's happy to see you," Ash chuckled, ", you know, after my betrayal, I thought he would honestly stay away from people besides my loyal friends. Guess I was wrong there!"

"Pika!" Pikachu laughed, then the electric mouse jumped down and had Snowy get out of her Pokeball.

"Vul Vulpix!" Snowy cooed when she saw Pikachu grinning at her, then she went into Lillie's arms.

"Anyways," Lillie stated, ", you want to go get some ice cream Ashy?"

"Sure, anything you want Lils!" Ash chuckled, then they went to the ice cream parlor nearby.

"Here ya go Lillie!" Ash laughed, then he picked up a spoon and put it in Lillie's direction.

So, this pretty much happened:

"Mmm~" Lillie moaned, still trying to process what just happened while enjoying the ice cream, but unknown to them

"WHY DOES ASH GET ALL THE GIRLS?!" I think we can all guess who's crying.

"Calm the *BLEEP* down Brock!" Gary exclaimed, "They can't know we are watching, and Ash's Riolu nodded, then went back to watching Ash and his lover inside, before Goh picked him up and set him down on the ground.

"Riolu, are you trying to ruin your innocence?" Goh whispered angerly to Ash's Fighting Type, who shruged and went back to watching Ash feeding Lillie ice cream, until Ash's Pikachu noticed them.

"PIKA! PIKA-PI! PIKACHU!" Pikachu shouted, and Ash glared at the people spying, who fled after getting spotted, "Pikachu!"

"It's okay," Ash sighed, ", back to what we were doing, how is it Lillie?"

"Good Ashy," Lillie giggled after swallowing more ice cream, ", it's so much better than the ice cream I got in Alola!"

"Vul!" Snowy yipped, then she fell asleep on her care giver's lap.

"Aw, she's so cute!" Lillie yawned, "Well, we better get back soon, it's late."

"Don't worry, I'll carry you if I have to Lillie!" Ash chuckled, "You can sleep on the train ride back!"

Well...that's pretty much what Ash had to do, Snowy was in her Pokeball, and Pikachu had to walk to make room for Lillie, but he didn't mind! [Pretty much, imagine Lillie's eyes closed.

that's pretty much what Ash had to do, Snowy was in her Pokeball, and Pikachu had to walk to make room for Lillie, but he didn't mind! [Pretty much, imagine Lillie's eyes closed