A Confession + the Start of the Adventure!

Ash looked as the sun starting to set, and decided that now would be a good time to confess his feelings to a particular girl.

"Hey Lillie?" Ash asked nervously, "Could you come with me and Pikachu?" Lillie nodded and went outside with the two and Snowy. Pikachu and Snowy the only ones who knew that Lillie and Ash a crush on each other, but both 12 year olds were too shy to tell the other one!

"So what do you want to talk about?" Lillie questioned Ash, and the Alola League winner looked at her with a slight smile.

"There's something I have been meaning to tell you for a long time," Ash sighed, ", I like you, not as a friend, but, I like like you, a lot!"

"R-really?" Lillie squealed while blushing, "Me too!" Lillie then went ahead and did the following thing:

"WE'RE SO SHIPPING THIS!" They heard Bonnie and Max shout from inside, they were watching the whole scene

"Pika," Pikachu groaned, upset that the others found out.

"Vulpix," Snowy giggled, thinking Pikachu's reaction was funny.

"So, what should we do now?" Lillie questioned, still embarrassed of the two almost 10 year olds seeing that.

"H-how about becoming b-boyfriend and g-girlfriend?" Ash stuttered, still recovering from the embarrassment, and their two partners jumped up into the air.

They went inside, holding hands, which didn't go unnoticed by the others.

"I knew this was gonna happen." Gladion chuckled, "Don't worry, I approve of your relation you two!"

"Thanks Gladion!" Lillie giggled, "It means a lot!"

The next day/ 5:00 am

Lillie woke up in her boyfriend's arms, cause they were sharing the couch as a bed, and Lillie blushed due to that!

'Man, he's so cute,' Lillie thought to herself, ', but I can't get free without waking him, so I'm probably going to be stuck here for a bit

'Man, he's so cute,' Lillie thought to herself, ', but I can't get free without waking him, so I'm probably going to be stuck here for a bit...'

Three hours later...