Happy Reunion!!! [And a Meme!]

Gary made it to the Orre Region in no time flat! When they landed however, they were surrounded by Cipher Peons almost immediately!

"Blastoise, Umbreon, Electrivire, and Scizor!" Gary shouted, Paul sent out Electrivire, Drapion, and Ursaring. Chloe, well, she only has Yamper, and some of Goh's Pokemon, specifically Scyther, Pinser, and Beedrill!

"Yamper, use Spark!" Chloe ordered, and the Puppy Pokemon landed a critical hit on a Shadow Wingull!

"Wingull, use Shadow Storm!" The Peon with the Wingull ordered, and as you can imagine, Yamper got taken out quickly!

"Thunder Punch!" Both Gary and Paul ordered, and that did a crazy amount of damage to the Water Types, and the Flying Types!

"Dragonite, use Shadow Rush!" The third member shouted, and that harmed our heroes Pokemon!

"Scyther, Air Slash!" Chloe pleaded, and Scyther obeyed, and took out some of the Grass and Bug Types!

"Sneasel, Shadow Rush, finish them!" The third Peon ordered, and it took all the remaining Non-Shadow Pokemon down!

"How is this possible?!" Paul exclaimed, "Are these 'Shadow Moves' that strong?!"

"Yes, now hand over your Pokemon!" The three Peons exclaimed at the same time, but at that moment, an Electroweb trapped them!

"An Electroweb?" Chloe questioned, then the three saw four very familiar faces: Ash, Goh, Pikachu, and Raboot, and they saw Ash's girlfriend Lillie with them as well!

"Chloe!" Goh cried, then he hugged his childhood friend in relief.

"Hey there Ashy-Boy," Gary chuckled, ", how have you been?"

"Good Gary, but the betrayal still hurts me..." Ash groaned, and Lillie hugged Ash's back to soothe him.

"Hey, it's okay Ash," Lillie stated, ", you'll move on eventually."

"Vulpix!" Snowy exclaimed, trying to encourage Ash to have some faith in him.

"Well, there's one thing I'd like to do," Paul chuckled, ", Ash, I challenge you to a full battle!"

"You're on Paul!" Ash chuckled, and after healing their Pokemon, they had a 6 VS 6 battle!

Ash: Melmetal, Dragonite, Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile, Pikachu.

Paul: Arrgon, Ninjask, Gastrodon, Electrivire, Torterra, Magmortar.

Melmetal took out Arrgon quickly, Ninjask took Melmetal out eventually, but lost to Dragonite's Hurricane! Dragonite and Gastrodon tied in the end. Electrivire surprisingly defeated Charizard in a few minutes, but Paul's Electric Type was no match for Infernape! Torterra, well, he somehow got on top! [Curse the fact that it is a Ground Type!] Sceptile won afterwards, but since Margmortar won due to Type advantages, Pikachu was the last on the field, and because Pikachu is Ash's strongest Pokemon, he won the final match with ease!

"You are still as strong as ever Ash," Paul chuckled, ", and congrats on becoming Alola's 1st Champion!"

"Yeah..." Ash sighed, and Paul put his hand on his shoulder and said, "Ash, I know you won fair and square, don't let anyone, tell you otherwise!"

"Thanks Paul," Ash stated, ", now, you guys want to know what was with those Pokemon?" Micheal, Ash, and the rest of the group then told them all the information about Shadow Pokemon, if you want to know what that is, here is a link!

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Shadow_Pok%C3%A9mon

"Okay, that is worse than the way I used to treat Pokemon!" Paul grunted, "They are so going to pay for doing that!"

"Yeah, and poor Lugia." Gary sighed, looking at the suffering Shadow Pokemon.

"So far, the only Pokemon able to resist the personalities of a Shadow Pokemon is Ash's Pikachu!" Micheal explained, "Some other Pokemon we have might as well, me and Lillie raised our first Pokemon from their eggs!"

"Yeah, same with my new Treecko!" Max exclaimed, sending out a Treecko he, and got the egg from Professor Krane to clarify that!

"Dedenne might be a problem though." Bonnie sighed, and Dedenne looked sad as well.

"Well, we better be ready to do whatever it takes to defeat these 'Cipher' maniacs!" Gary exclaimed, "Let's do this!"

"YEAH!" Everyone, including the Pokemon [who no one could understand] shouted, they then started to train the rest of the day to prepare to take on their new enemies!