Greevil's Revenge! Pokemon HQ Lab Raid!

Our heroes were sleeping peacefully, when an explosion from the backyard woke them up!

"What was that?!" Ash exclaimed, the gang rushed outside, and saw Cipher Peons holding their Pokemon hostage in a net!

"It's those Cipher jerks!!!" Lillie yelled, then the gang saw Greevil come into veiw!

"If it isn't our annoying pest group," Greevil laughed, ", too bad your Pokemon are coming with us!"

"Riolu!" Riolu shouted, then he went ahead and fired a Vacuum Wave at the tiny Cipher dude!

"Hey!" Greevil grunted, ", give me some respect!!" When Riolu shook his head no, things got worse!

"Sobble, use Water Gun!" Goh exclaimed, "Raboot, Ember!"

"Snowy, use Powder Snow!" Lillie shouted.

"Yamper, Thunder Shock now!" Chloe ordered, that wasn't helping, cause Greevil send out a Shadow Rhydon, with Lightning Rod!

"Riolu, use Force Palm!" Ash shouted, surprisingly, Rhydon was weakened a lot by that attack, then Micheal put a Pokeball in the Snag Machine, and threw it at Rhydon, catching it!

"Tauros, now!" Greevil yelled, "Shadow Rush!"

"Pikachu, Iron Tail!" Ash commanded, and the attacks collided, but Pikachu came out on top!

"Micheal, hand me a Snag Ball!" Goh shouted, Micheal did so, and Goh caught Tauros with ease!

"Exeggutor, now!" Greevil shouted sending out the Grass/Psychic Type, "Shadow End!"

"Eevee, dodge and use Bite!" Micheal ordered, and within a few minutes, Exeggutor was snagged as well!

"Your luck will run out!" Greevil shouted, "Moltres!" Everyone was shocked to see that Greevil has corrupted another legendary!

"Moltres, the Flame Pokemon!" Goh's Rotom Phone stated, "A Legendary Pokmeon that symbolizes Pokemon Tournaments!"

"You guys get their Pokemon back to the base, If I get caught, don't ever stop!" Greevil exclaimed, the Peons did what they were told to do, and now it was Ashy-Boy's gang vs Greevil and the three Legendary Birds!

"Shadow Flare!" Greevil yelled, and that damaged all of the Pokemon, especially Max's Treecko!

"Dedenne, use Nuzzle!" Bonnie yelled, and Dedenne's attack Paralyzed the Flame Pokemon, giving Paul enough time to get a Snag Ball to throw, successfully getting Greevil's partner away from him!

"Articuno!" Greevil yelled in anger, "Teach them a lesson with Shadow Chill!"

"Raboot, get him!" Goh shouted, Raboot rushed up to the Freezer Pokemon, and just before Shadow Chill was released, Raboot learned Blaze Kick, canceling out Shadow Articuno's signature move!

"That was Blaze Kick!" Paul exclaimed, Goh had Raboot do it again, after a few more minutes, Lillie hit Articuno with a Sang Ultra Ball!

"Looks like I'm losing, but there's no way to win now!" Greevil laughed, "My last one is up next!" He sent out Zapdos as his last Pokemon!

"Shadow Bolt!" Greevil ordered.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash commanded, the two attacks collided, then, Pikachu's attack made contact!

"This should take you down, Shadow Sky!" Greevil comanded.

"Pikachu, Electroweb!" Ash shouted, knowing what that move does.

"Pika!" Pikachu exclaimed, he then used his Electric Force field to protect himself, the other Pokemon, and the trainers from the effects of the storm, but at the cost of multiple Shadow Bolts making contact, even though they couldn't destroy the shield!

"Shadow Rush that Pikachu away!" Greevil yelled, Shadow Zapdos made Pikachu go flying, but Ash and Pikachu were prepared!

"Electroweb," Ash shouted, and Pikachu did the thing that allowed him to beat Silvally, ", now use Iron Tail!"

Pikachu slammed his tail into Zapdos, doing an incredible amount of damage to it, and Goh threw a Great Snag Ball at Zapdos, and after three shakes, the ball dinged!

"Umbreon!" Gladion's Umbreon growled at Greevil, who surrendered in defeat!

"I hope we can save the others soon..." Ash sighed, looking at the night sky. The police showed up and arrested Greevil, but even with Greevil out of the picture, Cipher is still doing bad things.

Cipher Lab...

Another member of Cipher, Evice was being annoyed by Cipher Peons begging for him to go back to being Cipher's Leader, he did agree, but he can't be overthrown again!

"With Greevil gone, I have my evil team back!" Evice laughed, "This is perfect, now get to Shadowing those stolen Pokemon!" 

"Yes SIR!" One of the Peons exclaimed, they soon got to work on turning the Pokemon they stole from Ash's gang into Shadow Pokemon...

TO BE CONTINUED....