The Fall of Alola & Reaching The Under!!

Lusamine woke up from the attack, FINALLY, and she was shocked almost immedeatly when she found out she was tied up!

("Hello, someone help!") Lusamine attempted to say, but it sounded like mumbles because she had tape over her lips.

"Well look who finally woke up," Giovanni, the leader of Team Rocket laughed when he saw Lusamine awake. The expression that Giovanni gave scared Lusamine tremendously.

"Giovanni, we have the Ultra Guardians coming this way to save Lusamine!" Cyrus stated, and Giovanni ordered to have their 'secret weapon' deal with them. He then turned on a screen that showed the Ultra Guardians flying to Aether Paradise.

"C'mon, we have to save Lusamine, and fast!" Kiawe shouted, they were getting closer, when the secret weapon was revealed:

"Shadow Mewtwo," Giovanni shouted through a speaker, ", use Psystrike, then Shadow Eye!"

Shadow Mewtwo did that, and the 'Shadow Eye' is the move that is the yellow beam that comes out of the ground!

Anyways, the moves shot our Alolan Traitors out of the sky, and into Aether Paradise!

"That's the last time we rush at the enemy!" Mallow groaned, and everyone nodded. They soon saw Shadow Mewtwo in the area.

"What do you want?!" Lana shouted, but Mewtwo didn't reply.

"Use Synergy Blades!" Giovanni ordered through yet ANOTHER speaker, and the two blades sent our Alola Gang flying to the conversation area!

"This job is really the worst sometimes," Sophocles groaned, ", that, we can agree on!"

"Turtnator, it's up to you now!" Kiawe shouted, and Mallow sent out Tsarenna, Lana sent out Primerina, and Sophocles sent out Vikavolt!

Meanwhile...

Yep, IT'S YA BOY GUZMA! He was dealing with two Rainbow Rocket Grunts, but he couldn't send out one of his Bug Type Pokemon now, so that sucked!

"Salazzle, use Dragon Claw!" Plumeria shouted, that took out one of the grunts, so Guzma could take out the other one.

"That was stressful," Guzma sighed, ", let's hope not all the grunts are pathetic!"

"Same, but let's make sure they aren't so strong!" Tupp exclaimed, "We can't save Alola if that happens!" Tupp had his Alolan Muk, and his 3 Salandit out to fight.

"Ugh, you three are annoying," Moxie, the leader of Team Magma grunted, ", I think I'll take you on myself!" Team Skull did their best, but lost in the end due to Moxie Mega-Evolving Camptrupt!

"You're coming with us," They heard a Grunt exclaimed, "Gengar, Hypnosis!" Team Skull then fainted after that.

Back with Ash and his buddies, who were heading to the Under!

Ash, Goh, Micheal, Lillie, and Chloe were heading to the Under settlement in the Orre Region, but first they were allowed to battle multiple trainers on the subway, so they did that!

"Sneasel, use Feint Attack!" A Trainer, whose name is Nelis shouted, but Sneasel didn't do a thing strangely.

"Seems like another Shadow Pokemon," Ash groaned, ", Pikachu, use Iron Tail!" Pikachu did so, and weakened Sneasel severely!

"Hey, um Nelis," Micheal stated after the battle, ", the reason Sneasel didn't use Feint Attack was because it is currently a Shadow Pokemon, look!" Micheal let him see through the Aura Reader, and it was in fact a Shadow Sneasel!

"Oh my," Nelis gasped, ", how can I turn him back to normal?!" Lillie explained the concept, and Nelis then started to have a chat with Sneasel to try and purify it.

"Hey guys?" Chloe stated nervously, "You might want to look at this." She showed the footage of the Ultra Guardians being defeated by Shadow Mewtwo. Ash was shocked that even Mewtwo had fallen for the dark work of Team Rocket!

"I hope Mewtwo is okay..." The heard a cloaked girl sigh, and they went over to see if she was alright.

"Is something wrong?" Lillie asked the white haired girl, who explained her story of Mewtwo only being corrupted to save her and her two partners!

"That's so sad," Ash stated, ", I know how that feels cause I have known Mewtwo for a while!" Ash then told the gang of how he saved it in the Johto Region, and how Mewtwo returned the favor in the Unova Region.

"Wow, has Mewtwo been through a lot!" The cloaked girl exclaimed, "Maybe we can work together to save it!"

"Sure thing," Ash chuckled, ", I'm Ash Ketchum, and these are my friends!"

"My name is Anne, and these are my Pokemon, Bulbusaur and Chimchar!" Anne exclaimed, then she sent out her two partners!

"Wow, I have Bulbusaur and Chimchar's final evolution, but..." Ash sighed, remembering his Pokemon were kidnapped.

"Hey, we'll save them Ashy!" Lillie stated, trying to comfort her boyfriend, then the train stopped, so it was time for our heroes, along with Anne to get off. The reason Anne got off was because she was going to participate in the Orre League as well!