A Fateful Battle: Traitors VS.. is that, Lugia? Plus a Cute Pic!

The traitors were getting together for the Battle Frontier, and Kukui was the new Champion of Alola, because of SOME PEOPLE FRAMING ASH, and they didn't know what they had coming.

"Everyone look out!" Kiawe shouted when he spotted a weird looking attack come their way, but no one could dodge it, and they got severely harmed! They soon saw the culprit, which was this:

"Is that Lugia?!" Misty gasped, and sure enough, it was indeed Lugia, only it didn't look right, as it was very black, and had an evil feeling to it.

"Enough, we need to fight, Vikavolt, Togedumaru, you're up!" Sophocles shouted, making the others realize they are going to have to stop it from attacking them.

Everyone sent out their Pokemon, and I ain't gonna list 'em all cause it'll take up a lot of pages!

"Primerina, use Moonblast!" Lana shouted, Misty has Gyarados use Crunch, but then, 'Lugia' used a shadowy version of Aeroblast [Shadow Blast], and it took out half of the Pokemon there was!

"No way!" Kiawe gasped, "It took out a lot of our Pokemon in o-one hit?!"

"Clefable, use Thunder!!" Lusamine ordered in hope to do something to Shadow Lugia, but not much damage was dealt! Not even the Ghost, Electric, Ice, Rock, and Dark Type moves were doing a lot! [Yes, Clefable can use Thunder, I looked it up!]

"What is going on?!" Oak exclaimed, "Those attacks are super effective!" [By the way, in my story, Shadow Lugia is just a Dark Type, even though that is not what happens, go ahead MissUnpopularOpinion , I know you want to say something mean about it!]

"Maybe because of it's form it's a different type?" Clemont pointed out, "It's possible!"

Shadow Lugia then used Shadow Storm, which left only Clefable, Blaziken, Primerina, and Gyarados left.

"Let's try what Clemont said," May sighed, ", use Sky Uppercut now!" Blaziken did so, and it somewhat harmed Lugia a massive amount!

"It must be a Dark Type then, cause other types of moves didn't work on it!" Prof. Oak exclaimed, then Primerina used Moonblast again, but it looked like every time they tried using a Super Effective ranged [Special] move, Lugia would use the Dark Aeroblast to neutralize it, and after that, not even the Mega Gyarados and Blaiken were left standing!

Shadow Lugia then used it's Signature move again, and I'm not going to explain what happened cause it gets pretty violent from there!

Meanwhile in Orre...

Ash, Brock, Max, Bonnie, Lillie, Gladion, Goh, and all of their Pokemon were watching the news, cause, just because the Northern and Southern Hemispheres are rivals, doesn't mean people in the Southern part can't watch things going on in the North side!

"Yikes!" Goh exclaimed, "That looks pretty insane, and I'm surprised that all of the traitors even survived that!"

"Same here," Gladion stated, ", even though a lot of them are incredibly strong!"

"Well that was some insane attack," The reporter stated from the scene, ", let's hope our International Police can handle this, we'll be back with more information soon, until then, keep an eye out for this particular looking creature that looks like the Legendary Lugia!

[I tried getting a different one, but there was an error, AND I BLAME WATTPAD FOR IT!]

"It's also just a Dark Type according to our studies, so Dark, Electric, Psychic, Ghost, Rock, and Ice moves aren't Super Effective!" The reporter explained, "Use Fighting, Bug, and Fairy moves against it if you are forced to fight it!"

"Oh please," Ash grunted, ", I defeated a Regice with Pikachu using Volt Tackle, and Sceptile used two Leaf Blades to take out Darkrai! I also defeated Tapu Koko with me and Pikachu's super special Z-Move, which is also Electric!"

"Yep, me and brother saw him win the exhibition match in the Alola League, and Kukui had a substitute for his last Pokemon, and that was Tapu Koko, who lost!" Lillie giggled, and she and Ash blushed when that happened.

"Why is Ash so lucky with girls?" Brock groaned and everyone laughed.

"So," Prof. Krane chuckled, still recovering from the funny moment, ", tomorrow I'm having my friend Michael come to visit, he has an Eevee as his first Pokemon, I'm sure you guys would like to be friends with him!"

"Sure!" Ash exclaimed, "Also, there is something I would like to ask..."

CLIFFHANGER! What is Ash going to ask, we'll find out soon, AS THE JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!