Short: The Journey Begins!!!!

Ash, Micheal, and Goh were getting ready for the Orre Region's first League, which was coming up fast! Chloe was going to accompany them, but first, she was contacting her dad in Kanto!

"Hey dad," Chloe greeted her father by calling him with her Rotom Phone, ", I got to the Orre Region okay, and Goh and Ash are here as well!"

"That's a relief," Cerise sighed calmly, ", Chloe, I want to ask you, do you want to be an official Pokemon Trainer?"

"Well, I didn't before hand, but having the courage to come here, it's made me rethink things entirely, so yes, I think I should become a Pokemon Trainer!""

"Good for you Chloe," Chloe's mother, who was in the room exclaimed, ", maybe when you get back to Kanto, you can take part in the Kanto League!"

"I'll consider that mom," Chloe giggled, ", right now, I feel like helping Goh and Ash out with the Orre League, and we're also going to deal with the Evil Organization of the Orre Region, Team Cipher!"

"Cipher? What do they do?" Cerise asked, and Chloe told him about them turning Pokemon, either wild or one with a trainer, and turns them into a Shadow Pokemon, who has a closed heart!

"Well, I'm glad your doing something to help out in the world," Chloe's mom stated, ", just be careful, okay?" Chloe nodded, and they wrapped things up and said goodbye.

After getting their stuff together, everyone noticed that Ash wasn't in a good mood, he was taking the kidnapping of their Pokemon the hardest, because most of them were his. 

"Greninja," Greninja, the only fully evolved Pokemon that he owned to have not been taken sighed in sorrow.

"Well, you guys want to know something that makes our Orre League different?" Krane questioned, "Instead of Gyms, they have Colosseum-s, where a Pokemon Battle Roy-ale will take place, and the eight winners of each one participate in the Master Round, a Full Battle Tournament, and the winner of the debut year will become our first Champion!"

"Awesome!!!" Micheal cheered, "This will be fun, right guys?" Krane then told them that the first one will be in 'The Under', which they have to study the map to see where it is.

One more thing, here are some free Cap Pikachu Gift Codes, expires November 30th 2020!

Kanto/Johto Cap: P1KACHUGET

Partner [Movie 20 Cap]: 1CH00SEY0U

Hoenn Cap: P1KAADVANCE

Sinnoh Cap: V0LTTACKLEP1KA

Unova: P1KABESTW1SH

Kalos: KAL0SP1KA

Alola: ULTRAP1KA

Galar: K1P1KA1855

I will add the other ones when I find out what they are!! 😉