Copyright Blah Blah Intro Thing

CHECK THE EDIT AT THE BOTTOM PLEASE

Hey fellow humans and simps!! This is my first x reader and I hope you enjoy. This will be updated on Saturdays.

Btw happy birthday to Nishinoya!!

Also, I don't own Haikyuu! I'm just a fan who likes writing.

Edit: Hey guys! Whether you are new or you are reading this edit after I made the chapter but I want to say something.

Little bit of context, I woke to 24 notifications on here. Usually that means someone is supporting the book so I wanted to see who but it wasn't like that. One person spam added this book to a bunch of reading lists, a good chunk of them being titled something that has nothing to with the book (some I remember were two MHA related, a Sangwoo thing, and 'master x slave' which just made me uncomfortable since this book is about minors).

Please don't spam add this book to your reading lists. It's very annoying, especially if the lists have nothing to do the book or it's something like the 'master x slave' one I saw. I understand that you want to show support, but please don't do that.

Something else that I would like if you didn't do is comment things like "even though I'm a girl I'm still reading this" since it makes me, and other readers on Wattpad really uncomfortable. You can still read, just don't comment things like that.

Edit 2: Hey guys, I'm back. I just got a comment (the photo below) on this book.

Please don't comment stuff like that on my books. Religion makes me very uncomfortable and stuff do to personal things. If you are going to do it, please go to a different book.

But that's it, enjoy the book!

🏐October 10th, 2020🏐

🏐Edit: January 1st, 2021🏐

🏐Edit 2: March 29th, 2021🏐